Any NBA Basketball fans?

Tools    

Please Quote/Tag Or I'll Miss Your Responses
There was no commentary at the start of one of the games right? I thought I was imagining things.

Yup... I remember about ten years ago, they had some "classic night" where there was no commentary and it was nice.

I had 5 Swatches on my arm…
Trying to find basketball updates on Espn when they don’t have the games is hilarious.

Different year, same results for Boston maybe?

I know we have a Celtics fan in our midst, so I’m trying to avoid sounding like a punk…

It just deflated any hope of them beating whoever comes out of the West. Maybe “Second Row Joe” is back?

When the opponent drops 23 three's on you, chances are you might lose the contest.

Oops, didn’t realize there were “two” Celtics fans 🤗

I get your point. Still hard to believe that with all the Celtics’ talent, their ability to shoot the 3, Butler being out, historic regular season and they manage to lose a 1st round home playoff game to a play-in team.

Oops, didn’t realize there were “two” Celtics fans 🤗

I get your point. Still hard to believe that with all the Celtics’ talent, their ability to shoot the 3, Butler being out, historic regular season and they manage to lose a 1st round home playoff game to a play-in team.
I haven't been as convinced that they're so great as a lot of people seem to be. They are a contender and should win the east, but I have thought all year that something is missing with them.

Pacers tried to give that game away.... Up 3, FOUL. Many guys miss free throws, too.

And they should have gone for the 2 for 1 each time. Many teams also can't even get one good shot off.

Almost the Kris Middleton game but twas not meant to be

Seemed more like a NY home game.. Philly fans had to boo every time they cheered.

Knicks are down Randle but are now up 3-1... Brunson wanted to re-sign for 40 million, Cuban said no, and he ends up signing for 120 million. And it wasn't like he was an old guy like Steve Nash (who Cuban let go as well).