Who's the greatest living actress?

Tools    

What has she been good in? The only movie i've seen with her in it was Accepted and i don't remember her character.
The Town (2010)

Savages (2012)

The Age of Adaline (2015)

The Shallows (2016)

Hey another Blake Lively fan...I think she will become very well known, she has this amazing screen presences that can transcend most of the mediocre movies she's been in.

I recently seen her in
Café Society (Woody Allen, 2016)

The saving graces of this film is Blake Lively. Blake out charms and out classes the rest of the cast...

Pretty actresses are a dime a dozen But Blake has a special ethereal quality to her.

So far in the two films I've seen her in, she hasn't had a chance to really stand out. Most of the films she has made is stuff I don't care to watch. Hopefully she will be in something in the future that will really give her a chance to shine.

Favorite up and coming actress: Blake Lively
she's HOTTTT tho she was pretty good in The Shallows

Ha ha, no I'm English .

Really? That's odd. I recently watched the 2011 The Thing again, which was described as like an "Ocean's 11 of Norway" and I thought the Norwegian actors in that were all great.
ah dont meet alot of people outside of it that knows anything about scandinavian television/cinema

Ah,thats cool! Dont think ive seen it! I think its because with english/american movies im used to all the cheesiness and one liners but its just doesnt translate well to norwegian. Also its just a bit.. too close for comfort? everything just sounds odd and strained. But again I just think its because we`re not used to seeing alot of norwegian movies,swedish and danish work great.We`re still along way behind them still though

ah dont meet alot of people outside of it that knows anything about scandinavian television/cinema
Well I don't think we did in the UK until about 10 years ago, when Nordic Noir arrived and it's firmly established on TV now in all its forms. I'd seen Smilla's Sense of Snow several years before that and really liked it, not realising that it was part of that subgenre. A decade on and I've read all the Wallanders, seen all the TV adaptations and always watch Beck and The Bridge. I've also seen lots of modern Scandinavian films that I perhaps wouldn't have had this wave of programmes not happened . Last Christmas for instance I watched The Hunters and False Trail.

Ah,thats cool! Dont think ive seen it! I think its because with english/american movies im used to all the cheesiness and one liners but its just doesnt translate well to norwegian. Also its just a bit.. too close for comfort? everything just sounds odd and strained. But again I just think its because we`re not used to seeing alot of norwegian movies,swedish and danish work great.We`re still along way behind them still though
I see what you mean – sometimes it's a dialogue thing. You see British people in American films using words that feel completely unnatural and think: no, we wouldn't say it that way.

If you do see The Thing you'll have to let me know how natural the Norwegians sound. Personally I think it would have been great with no English at all – just having the whole team being from Denmark and Norway and use subtitles throughout .

I also saw Troll Hunter a few Christmases ago and that was brilliant, partly for the incredible landscapes – Norway looks stunning. I've always been interested in folklore as well so it was a special experience on many levels.

Make a better place
Sandra Bullock maybe is the greatest

But when it comes to the best I think Kate winslet is a very fine actress