How does Goodfellas compare to The Godfather?

Tools    

hello. any suggestions for me?

Here to support the villians.......
Ruby can I recommend you try Carlito's way, Donnie Brasco, Sexy Beast, Once upon a time in America and Mean Streets.

P.S. The Buisness looks like a load of b*llocks.

In relation to Goodfellas and The Godfather, Goodfellas is by far my favourite, don't get me wrong The Godfather is amazing and my third favourite film of all time, But Goodfellas is such an incredible film, and will always be my no.1.

Taking care of planet Earth
I think I prefer Goodfellas, the dialogue is great and the pacing of the movie appeals to me more I think. Oh, and two words for you: "Joe" and "Pesci". Did he get an Oscar for best supporting actor for this role? I think he deserves it.

Mind you, I haven't seen The Godfather for about 6 years now so I think it's time I watched it again soon. I have got both Godfather I and II on DVD on my "to watch" shelf so it's just a matter of time before I make a new evaluation I guess.

Here to support the villians.......
Originally Posted by Clark Nova
I think I prefer Goodfellas, the dialogue is great and the pacing of the movie appeals to me more I think. Oh, and two words for you: "Joe" and "Pesci". Did he get an Oscar for best supporting actor for this role? I think he deserves it.

Mind you, I haven't seen The Godfather for about 6 years now so I think it's time I watched it again soon. I have got both Godfather I and II on DVD on my "to watch" shelf so it's just a matter of time before I make a new evaluation I guess.
Yes Joe Pesci won the well deserved Best Supporting Actor Oscar.