The Legend of Spyro

Tools    

Not everyone here is a jerk....

I've never even heard of The Legend of Spyro... so looked it up (your link didn't work)... and am still a bit confused... but I take it it's a video game that's being made into a movie? For kids?
You're right,sorry. I was really tired last night.
I changed the link.

The Lord of the Rings

You have got to be kidding...
This would be a mistake, just like the Super Mario Brothers movie was.

Why not make a film around Pac Man, Ms. Pac Man, Kid Icarus, or that stinkin' paperclip that tries to "give advice" in MS Word? The answer is because any such film would have no story and would be made of "fluff stuff." The most likely successful films around video game characters--Street Fighter and Mortal Kombat--had stories to back them up (although they were really not that good). What would seriously be the reason to leave any seat to move to another seat to watch this?

Unless there is a film where all these video game icons fight and kill each other in violent manners, this would be a questionable experiment--or it would work as well as a movie based on Magic: The Gathering would.

This would be a mistake, just like the Super Mario Brothers movie was.

Why not make a film around Pac Man, Ms. Pac Man, Kid Icarus, or that stinkin' paperclip that tries to "give advice" in MS Word? The answer is because any such film would have no story and would be made of "fluff stuff." The most likely successful films around video game characters--Street Fighter and Mortal Kombat--had stories to back them up (although they were really not that good). What would seriously be the reason to leave any seat to move to another seat to watch this?

Unless there is a film where all these video game icons fight and kill each other in violent manners, this would be a questionable experiment--or it would work as well as a movie based on Magic: The Gathering would.
Well, now that all three Legend of Spyro games are out, they have to make a movie, cause we all need to know what happened to Spyro and Cynder at the end of Dawn of the Dragon and since The Legend of Spyro is said to be a trilogy of games, we need the movie! x.x

Mig
In keeping it old school, I'd like to see a movie about Spot, well I'm not sure I'd bother to see it or enjoy doing so if I did, but I like the idea of that.

Anyway, I haven't seen Super Mario Bros since I was a kid but I thought it was awesome, I've heard much negativity since, but I thought it was a fun adventure and those dinosaur-like monsters looked cool.