Happy Birthday, GRACIE!

Tools    

The Adventure Starts Here!
I know she hasn't been around for a while, but this weekend I can make sure she sees this thread. Let's see how many well-wishes we can pack in here before she sees it!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, GRACIE!!
You are wise and witty beyond your years!

I got for good luck my black tooth.
Happy BirthdayHappy BirthdayHappy BirthdayHappy Birthday
Happy BirthdayHappy BirthdayHappy BirthdayHappy Birthday

Happy Happy Birthday

Your brother has told me that you're kickin' tail out there. I hope you're having the time of your life.

Happy birthday, kid-do.
"Today, war is too important to be left to politicians. They have neither the time, the training, nor the inclination for strategic thought. I can no longer sit back and allow Communist infiltration, Communist indoctrination, Communist subversion and the international Communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids."

Holy sh*t in a handbasket.

And to think I was sure you all had long since forgotten me and my harsh abandoning of this place.

Well, rest assured I haven't forgotten you guys at any rate, though really, who can? Many thanks for the birthday thread, of course. I think I'm going to get back into posting...

Originally Posted by Gracie
I think I'm going to get back into posting...
You have no idea how happy that would make me.

history *is* moralizing
all my best wishes!!!!!!!!!!!

Lets put a smile on that block
Hap to the Bday Gracie girl! Stick around for a bit and stop being a kid and enjoying the natural, real world. Exist online with us here until your are pasty white and red eyed! JOIN US GRACIE........JOIN US

May your day be filled with cake, sausages, pressies, kisses and animals, preferrably rabbits and gerbils, not snakes and aligators.

You ready? You look ready.
Happy happy joy joy. Post away abandon the real life, this is where it's happening!!!! Happy Birthday.
"This is that human freedom, which all boast that they possess, and which consists solely in the fact, that men are conscious of their own desire, but are ignorant of the causes whereby that desire has been determined." -Baruch Spinoza

The Adventure Starts Here!
I'm reawakening this thread because it's now Gracie's birthday again, and this way she might get an email notification to come check it out.

She's 15 today, and is sitting across the hall making me feel OLD all of a sudden. I was telling her earlier that, after I had had two boys, she was a real joy and thrill (and surprise!) to all of us. And bright and "talkative" right from the beginning too.

And, if she'd been a boy, her name would be Seth.

HAPPY BIRFDAY, Girlie!

Put me in your pocket...
Egad...I can't believe I missed this last year. Sorry about that Gracie...must have been during a down time for me. So here's two pressies this year to make up for it.

Happy 15th Birthday Gracie~

I hope you had a great time celebrating the day of your birth with lots of goodies and presents.

~~~~~~~

Linda...well...where are the baby pictures of your bundle of joy?