Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows

Tools    

I can't remember any mention of a medallion in the most recent book. Although the images on the adult cover are always objects that play improtant roles in that book. How did Harry get the initials R.A.B in the last book? Were they on a medallion? Perhaps the medallion has something to do with the final Horcrux?
The initials were on the piece of paper he found in place of the horcrux that he and Dumbledore were searching for.

Most fans assume they refer to Regulus (something) Black, a previously-mentioned relative of Sirius'. It's the best theory I've heard.

The US cover looks like he's waiting to catch the snitch.

So, with 20 days or so till the release date I'm sure you all are wondering which main character will die. Well if you want to wait don't read further...if you don't care just highlight the spoiler below...

WARNING: "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows" spoilers below
Hermione Jane Granger

I'd totally trust him. JRS probably has the book already. I'm convinced he's a time traveler from the future b/c he always owns something long before it's release date.

Eh? Where'd you hear this?

Also, I clicked on the spoiler above without even thinking (d'oh). Where'd it come from? Is it real? Please tell me it isn't...

Eh? Where'd you hear this?

Also, I clicked on the spoiler above without even thinking (d'oh). Where'd it come from? Is it real? Please tell me it isn't...
J.K. Rowling said so herself, and it's the spoiler???? It is real. It is from the last page of the book.

I honestly think Harry's going to be taking the dirt nap at the end.

J.K. Rowling said so herself, and it's the spoiler???? It is real. It is from the last page of the book.
I'm kind of confused now. I'm talking about your spoiler about who dies in this post.

Also, Rowling has stated many times that there will be only seven books in the series. Am I misunderstanding something you've said?

I'm kind of confused now. I'm talking about your spoiler about who dies in this post.

Also, Rowling has stated many times that there will be only seven books in the series. Am I misunderstanding something you've said?
I was answering both ...I'm sorry. Ok, Rowling has just announced yesterday there will be Potter after Deathly Hallows due to petitions, fan sites and etc.

The spoiler I already answered I believe, I read it from the last page of the book.

I was answering both ...I'm sorry. Ok, Rowling has just announced yesterday there will be Potter after Deathly Hallows due to petitions, fan sites and etc.
I just found an article, and apparently all she said was "never say never." In the past, she's said again and again that she'll stop at seven, so it sounds like she's reconsidering that. I can't find anything confirming that she will definitely continue, though.

But still, interesting development, given how firm she's been in the past about stopping.

The spoiler I already answered I believe, I read it from the last page of the book.
Somebody dies on the very last page of the book? And you have a copy already? I think you're having some fun with us, Jason.

I'm wondering where you get your information, JRS, because some of it's right, and some of it's completely and utterly wrong.

I'm wondering where you get your information, JRS, because some of it's right, and some of it's completely and utterly wrong.
Here. 99.9% (if you don't figure out this one) of my info and my sources are legit.

Warning Spoiner

WARNING: "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows" spoilers below
I Think R.A.B is suirius Blacks brother Regles Black. it fits cuse he dided didnt he he got killed for discovering lord voldomert secert
R.A.B.
Regules *Alexander* Black