The Longest Thread..... EVER!!!!

Tools    

Do you know my poetry?
Originally Posted by susan
why do you think it will the worst movie of the summer
Maybe because it looks like a ridiculous piece of *****.

Used to play the clarinet

Your Puuuur-fect Movie Companion!
Originally Posted by susan
yeah i don't know if i really want to see t his film myself..don't know if i like the idea of this not in anyway related to batman
Another perfectly crafted character of the bat-universe, slashed and slaughtered by WB. There was a bestseller storyline there, with huge potentials for a giant hit - and they had to rewrite it entirely, and redraw her costume into one outta a red-light district. What is the world coming to?! I am very upset to say the least...

"Never let a dog pick what you watch."

didn't see it, and jrs has a smashing new eye hurting avatar lol.

Lets put a smile on that block
I love it how SB's post was merely just dismissed like it was a tiny utterance at a very bizarre party.

Originally Posted by jrs
Who saw the Director's Cut of The Butterfly Effect? Which ending did you prefer the most????
I saw it recently, my dearly-missed JRS, and I preferred the original ending. The director's cut was a little too bleak (yeah, I know the whole damn movie's bleak to begin with) and it seemed almost physically impossible, if that makes any sense at all.

Your Puuuur-fect Movie Companion!
Originally Posted by blibblobblib
I love it how SB's post was merely just dismissed like it was a tiny utterance at a very bizarre party.
It is a bizarre party!

Play the harmonica and the guitar.

Originally Posted by Zeiken
Did you all know that the ancient egyptians were the first to use toothbrushes? They were actually reeds that grew down by the river, which were frayed then used to clean the teeth.
American Indians used Dog Wood and had pearly whites…

Originally Posted by Zeiken
anyone here play an instrument?
Not me... but I know Piddzilla and MinonTV both play in bands...

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)