Star Wars: Episode III

Tools    

Get off my island
When did you find the leaked footage, I was only sent it on Thursday

MoFo Survivor - r3port3r66 wins!!!!!!

Was I the only one who noticed the guy in the Chewbacca suit!? Do you think they're gonna try to get a 'young' Han Solo?

Oh, and C3PO needs to get his plating on.

Originally Posted by Holden Pike
May 25th, 2005. Yup.
Hey my birthday is May 24 so I can see this for my birthday next year. (This year I'm seeing Troy) Aaaanywaaaay, I really hope III will beat the p'oss out of I and II. Hate em' both. And am I alone in saying Samuel L. Jackson doesn't belong in Star Wars? Don't get me wrong, he is one. . .great. . .actor. But Star Wars? No. Pulp Fiction? YES!
And found he was eating his shoe.

Originally Posted by jrs
Hey Chris.... why place a huge post above about the leaked footage when already mentioned?? This has happened before.
It's not a post, per se; it's a header. It's been built into the forums so that people who haven't been here before, or are viewing another page of the thread, can see news related to that movie easily.

Originally Posted by Yoda
It's not a post, per se; it's a header. It's been built into the forums so that people who haven't been here before, or are viewing another page of the thread, can see news related to that movie easily.

Thanks for clearing that up.

The Mad Prophet of the Movie Forums
Originally Posted by Hondo333
I was amased how much green screen is used...... What the f*ck happend to location shooting, Damn you Lucas, I used to think you where good,
I'm actually really pumped up for this. The making of scenes that I saw give me great hope...that somehow this film will make the other two worthwhile in some way (in the sense of almost on par with the others...I don't know if it's possible, and I won't get my hopes up too high...but it'd be nice.). Anywho, Episode III has a legitimate chance of being pretty dang awesome. I hope and pray for this.

The Strongest Girl Alive
ya but the green screening sux not only cuz it's lazy but it's also not half as interesting as the tricks they used in ep. 4-6.

Now if anyone knows please tell me where I can see the trailer of this wonderful movie and where to find the scipted!
I followed the link on this site but it will not work!
So if anyone knows where to find it let me know ok?I have to see the trailer!See you around!JM
Favorite Movie of all time:Star Wars!
Online offline boyfriend:AdarkSideJedi(brad)
Other Sites I belong tooeathcurse.com Darkmark.com and StarWars.com and Adult Swim.com!

Originally Posted by Jackie Malfoy
Now if anyone knows please tell me where I can see the trailer of this wonderful movie and where to find the scipted!
I followed the link on this site but it will not work!
So if anyone knows where to find it let me know ok?I have to see the trailer!See you around!JM
fat chance on that. the trailer won't be out for a while yet, and don't count on getting a leaked script either, folks at Skywalker ranch are under a spell to keep quiet.

As for teh link, try again, sometimes the bandwidth gets messed up and there's too much traffic unto a site.
Infinitely suffering thing.
T.S Eliot, "Preludes"

Originally Posted by Beale the Rippe
Anywho, Episode III has a legitimate chance of being pretty dang awesome. I hope and pray for this.
Same here.

Originally Posted by allthatglitters
fat chance on that. the trailer won't be out for a while yet, and don't count on getting a leaked script either, folks at Skywalker ranch are under a spell to keep quiet.

As for teh link, try again, sometimes the bandwidth gets messed up and there's too much traffic unto a site.
I was really looking forward to seeing the trailer I can't wait for next year!Thanks anyway I will try again!
Just hope it works I really want to know more about the movie and see the scipted before the movie comes out!I must have it!
Wow!I got to cut down with the caffen!See you around!JM

Cyberdine Systems Model 101
Originally Posted by led_zeppelin
Hey my birthday is May 24 so I can see this for my birthday next year. (This year I'm seeing Troy) Aaaanywaaaay, I really hope III will beat the p'oss out of I and II. Hate em' both. And am I alone in saying Samuel L. Jackson doesn't belong in Star Wars? Don't get me wrong, he is one. . .great. . .actor. But Star Wars? No. Pulp Fiction? YES!
We are some lucky guys because my birthday is on May 23! I'm a big Star Wars fan [mostly of the first three films] but haven't you noticed that all the Star Wars movies [even the new ones] have been released in the month of May? Pretty cool.

An American In Paris ****/*****
Once Upon A Time In China *****/*****
Father of the Bride ****/*****
Spartacus *****/*****
The Hidden Fortress ****/*****

You can view my review for each of those films at T-850's Reviews

Originally Posted by allthatglitters

I'm sure that you'll be able to see the Star Wars Episode 3 trailer in Super Bowl 2005. You know that they show film commercials when the Super Bowl arrives.

Originally Posted by T-850
We are some lucky guys because my birthday is on May 23! I'm a big Star Wars fan [mostly of the first three films] but haven't you noticed that all the Star Wars movies [even the new ones] have been released in the month of May? Pretty cool.

You were born in a good month my friend.

The Adventure Starts Here!
Okay, (1) I missed it and (2) I'm too lazy to look it up. IS that Hayden Christiansen or not? It doesn't look like him, and frankly I hope it's NOT him. He fairly ruined AOTC. Pleh pleh pleh. Ptooey!

And, I hadn't made the connection that the hairstyle is rather Luke Skywalker-like. But this makes sense, of course. Makes him look more like ... kin.

Hmmmm.

Whoever this is, I can only hope he acts better than Hayden. Not that this is saying much. No offense, Hayden, but quit your day job!

Originally Posted by Austruck
Okay, (1) I missed it and (2) I'm too lazy to look it up. IS that Hayden Christiansen or not? It doesn't look like him, and frankly I hope it's NOT him. He fairly ruined AOTC. Pleh pleh pleh. Ptooey!

And, I hadn't made the connection that the hairstyle is rather Luke Skywalker-like. But this makes sense, of course. Makes him look more like ... kin.

Hmmmm.

Whoever this is, I can only hope he acts better than Hayden. Not that this is saying much. No offense, Hayden, but quit your day job!
it's hayden christensona dn migth I add a much HOTTER looking Hayden Christenson then the one in AOTC

Originally Posted by Austruck

Hmmmm.

It is Hayden Christensen.

Hope he does a better job on this episode.

Honestly, I am looking forward to Episode III. It's the very last film in the Star Wars saga. Some of the films are pretty bad but they can be fun to watch. Everyone should go see the last film when it comes out in 2005. Just one more year and a couple of months to go!

Originally Posted by T-850
Inleast star wars three is not too far from my birthday either!I love being born in may!
I am a big fan of Star Wars too!i can't wait until it comes!I just hope it will hurry up and it is this may and not next year!Next year is too long!
See you around!jm