Happy Annie Bo-bannie!

Tools    

Maaaan, I missed quite a few of these but no way in hell can I miss this one!
The sentiments posted on here just about say it all so what can I add, but to say Annie, you are one of the most truly nicest people I have ever come across. You spread your sweetness so effortlessly. Thank you for your welcoming and caring words at just the right moments.
Happy Anniversary sweetness!

(when they start cloning humans, can I have one of you?? )

Eek. We all dropped the ball on this one! Anniversaries used to show up like birthdays... remember that Yoda?

After reading all of the above it's easy to see what Annie does for the rest of the site. She is a bright spot in the days of many here as well as in my own.

Annie, you are smart, adorable, passionate, wise and above all compassionate. You have filled a much needed vacancy at MoFo as well as one that I did not know existed in my heart.

Many thanks to God, to fate, or to whomever it was that sent you to us.

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY

"I'm your hell, I'm your dream.......I'm nothing in between.......You know you wouldn't want it any other way".........

"Listen, when I slap you, you'll take it and like it"..........Humphrey Bogart..........Maltese Falcon.......

Graze on my lips and if those hills be dry, stray lower, where the pleasant fountains lie...........William Shakespeare.......

Put me in your pocket...
Wow....you’ve all really touched me....

....thank you everyone for all of your kind words. I’m kinda speechless...I don’t know what to say. Thank you...

I am having a nervous breakdance
Originally Posted by Sir Toose
Many thanks to God, to fate, or to whomever it was that sent you to us.
The Playboy Channel.

--------

They had temporarily escaped the factories, the warehouses, the slaughterhouses, the car washes - they'd be back in captivity the next day but
now they were out - they were wild with freedom. They weren't thinking about the slavery of poverty. Or the slavery of welfare and food stamps. The rest of us would be all right until the poor learned how to make atom bombs in their basements.

hmm, in the date registered portion of the profile is it month-day-year, or day-month-year.

anyhow happy aniversary, aniko! you've made the forums more rewarding for me. thanks.

DAMN ME! I've neglected to come on MoFo, and I miss Annie's anniversary! *bangs head on keyboard repeatedly* It's these damn distractions, like eating and sleeping!

Originally Posted by Gracie
DAMN ME! I've neglected to come on MoFo, and I miss Annie's anniversary! *bangs head on keyboard repeatedly* It's these damn distractions, like eating and sleeping!
Banging your head on the keyboard makes you forgetful as well.
"Today, war is too important to be left to politicians. They have neither the time, the training, nor the inclination for strategic thought. I can no longer sit back and allow Communist infiltration, Communist indoctrination, Communist subversion and the international Communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids."

Originally Posted by jrs
HAPPY ANNIVERSARY ANNIE !!! ... MAY THERE BE MANY MORE TO COME .
You were the third to post to this thread already, 'cept you were confused and said happy birthday. So now you fixed it.

Originally Posted by LordSlaytan
You were the third to post to this thread already, 'cept you were confused and said happy birthday. So now you fixed it.

That's why I posted again ........

Originally Posted by jrs
That's why I posted again ........
Rrrriiigghhtttttt.....