Terminator 2:Extreme Edition!!

Tools    

BANNED
hey i got a question..i just ordered T2:EE and was wondering...it comes in widescr4een only..and i dont have a widescreen TV is there a way to chnage the screen so it fits better?? and also what does anamorphic(16:9) mean?

I must become Caligari..!
Check out This Or this thread
It's a god-awful small affair, To the girl with, the mousy hair, But her mummy is yelling "No", and her daddy has told her to go, But her friend is nowhere to be seen, Now she walks through her sunken dream, To the seat with the clearest view, And she's hooked to the silver screen, But the film is a saddening bore, For she's lived it ten times or more...

I am not getting this dvd. There are so many freakin versions . T2, T2 Special Edition, T2 Ultimate Edition and now this. I have the ultimate and that to me is all I need.
Unless they make a DVD that is soooooooooooooooooooooooo spectacular , all is is just another copy of the same thing w/ just a metal case included.

BANNED
hey i have done my research trust me the EE picture quality is noticible...the EE is much better..MUCH MUCH better..go look at some screen shots...

A novel adaptation.
The picture quality is much better on this edition, but Spidey, jrs made the right decision in sticking to the ultimate edition, although it doesn't have the directors commentary it does have a much cooler interactive menu and better special features.

BANNED
but i dont have either version..and this is the BEST look t2 dvd movie out there..so i think i made a good choice..

I only have T2 Special Edition taped from cable. I'll probably pick this edition up.