MoFo Fantasy Baseball 2012 Trading Block

Tools    

Lets begin

I need a Rays Starting Pitcher, and Im flush with SPs. Any interest out there?

Keep on Rockin in the Free World
hmmm i have david price. what should i do.

I think you should keep him. I mean, unless there happens to be someone who, for some reason I can't even fathom right now, will pay you far more than he's worth for non-skill related reasons.

But I dunno who that person could be or why they would do such a thing.

I just wanted one Ray batter and one Ray pitcher. Just meeting my quota.

Ok Dex, Weaver, Pineda , and my closers are out. Interested in Morrow perhaps?

Ok Dex, Weaver, Pineda , and my closers are out. Interested in Morrow perhaps?
not for price. thats silly talk.

and u know im a package guy.

Im not interested in your closers Rob, and i wouldnt touch Pineda with a 10 foot pole. Pitchen in yankee stadium and the other homer-friendly parks in the AL East is light years away from the cavernous confines of safeco field.

However, you are expressing a need here, one that i can fill. Weaver is the only starter u have that id consider for price.

2022 Mofo Fantasy Football Champ
Here's my initial offer: Fielder, Morse, and Beltran for Han Ram, Josh Johnson, and Zobrist.

My 1st, 5th and 9th for your 2nd 5th and 8th

Here's my initial offer: Fielder, Morse, and Beltran for Han Ram, Josh Johnson, and Zobrist.

My 1st, 5th and 9th for your 2nd 5th and 8th
so, even though im loaded at 1st base, i should take 2 more from you and then surrender a stud SS in the shallowest position. plus 2nd base another shallow spot and a K machine in Johnson.

hmmm. yeah thats an easy thanks but no thanks proposition.

A system of cells interlinked
I am beside myself.

Why do I do this every year. I know why. Baseball is not on my radar right now - that's why. I am just not thinking about sports at this time of year, like, at all.

In all seriousness, I kind of want to give my team to someone else, because I don't like the idea of going through yet another season with a team I didn't pick.

GRRRRRRRRRR

I was watching Game of Thrones and just completely spaced out the draft.

Once again, the software loaded me up on fielders, drafting my "stud" pitchers in rounds 6 and 10. Terrible.

I was really looking forward to playing this year, and now I am just...not.

My only decent pitcher is out for the season, too? Sweet!

2022 Mofo Fantasy Football Champ
the only thing stupid about my auto-draft was the fact that it filled my bench with offense. It should have filled with pitching.

I am beside myself.

Why do I do this every year. I know why. Baseball is not on my radar right now - that's why. I am just not thinking about sports at this time of year, like, at all.

In all seriousness, I kind of want to give my team to someone else, because I don't like the idea of going through yet another season with a team I didn't pick.

GRRRRRRRRRR

I was watching Game of Thrones and just completely spaced out the draft.

Once again, the software loaded me up on fielders, drafting my "stud" pitchers in rounds 6 and 10. Terrible.

I was really looking forward to playing this year, and now I am just...not.

My only decent pitcher is out for the season, too? Sweet!
Well at least it was a show worth watching. Dont stress it or be down Seds, and I really mean that. The first season was roto, I was completely absent, and made the playoffs. In about a month youll realize youre not as screwed as you think, and Im equally sure someone that was present at the draft will be weeping cause what they thought would be great ended up being a bunch of suck. You just never know.

I mightve made a deal with Ray (Bradenton Red Sox) to upgrade my SS position slightly. He needs pitching bad. It helps to make a trade when you work with the guy.

Rob: i have an offer on teh table with Seds that would jeopardize your offer. Leave it up for a day, and we'll see how it shakes out k.