MoFo Fantasy Baseball - 2024 Season

Tools    

A system of cells interlinked
PPD games and the fact that I had a couple of goon RPs on my roster have pushed me into the... questionable decision of picking up Trevor Story to see if the story has a happy ending...or in this case, beginning. So yea...how many games until he is hurt?

Whew! Just checked. He has had an awesome spring training! MONEY ALL YEAR!!!

PPD games and the fact that I had a couple of goon RPs on my roster have pushed me into the... questionable decision of picking up Trevor Story to see if the story has a happy ending...or in this case, beginning. So yea...how many games until he is hurt?

Whew! Just checked. He has had an awesome spring training! MONEY ALL YEAR!!!

I had my eye on him too, so dont feel too bad.

I had my eye on him too, so dont feel too bad.
He really shouldn't be out there, but has been a huge bust for the past couple of seasons, so I get it.

He really shouldn't be out there, but has been a huge bust for the past couple of seasons, so I get it.

I just picked up the other Boston SS option I was looking at harder, Ceddane Rafaela. He acted like a vibrant 5 skill set player this spring, lets hope it's for real and not a streak.

Happy Opening Day!

The trick is not minding
My hitters did a good job of getting on base….and not much else.

Hopefully tonight I can make up some ground, but if not….tomorrow is another day and both Acuna and Wheeler are up

It's just one half of one day, but so far things are proceeding as planned.

Damn, I didn't think you'd hire a sniper to take out Royce Lewis.

Dumb things that go through my brain while adjusting lineup:

"Ok, let's see...well, I can't put Burger in the 3B slot and Jung in UTIL, because I ran the reverse last night and they got hits, so if I change this up, they will never get another hit again."

"Ok, let's see...well, I can't put Burger in the 3B slot and Jung in UTIL, because I ran the reverse last night and they got hits, so if I change this up, they will never get another hit again."
These kind of posts always make me go confessional with my crazy. I have this brain thing where I think I am making a lineup for an actual team. I like my starters to be the best, utilities would be my backups. I love it when my SP can be in rotation order. My first RP is my closer.

It’s ludicrous, and I know feel even dumber for having shared.

This is very baseball. Heard a story of a fan of some team that was getting thrashed as he was watching the game. Then when he was cutting vegetables for dinner they start surging. Home run after RBI after home run, and he didnt want to stop after he was done so started grabbing everything out of the fridge to keep dicing so the surge would continue Preposterous? Yes, but they won.

Any and every time I had Evan Longoria on my fantasy team he hit like the drizzlin s#***. I drafted no Rays whatsoever last year and they went on a winning streak to begin the season. Ive had alot of good fortune the past 4-6 weeks, but was foiled in every attempt to draft a Ray, so Im curious to see how this plays out in the games.

This is very baseball. Heard a story of a fan of some team that was getting thrashed as he was watching the game. Then when he was cutting vegetables for dinner they start surging. Home run after RBI after home run, and he didnt want to stop after he was done so started grabbing everything out of the fridge to keep dicing so the surge would continue Preposterous? Yes, but they won.

Any and every time I had Evan Longoria on my fantasy team he hit like the drizzlin s#***. I drafted no Rays whatsoever last year and they went on a winning streak to begin the season. Ive had alot of good fortune the past 4-6 weeks, but was foiled in every attempt to draft a Ray, so Im curious to see how this plays out in the games.
I have a hurt Ray on my IL. I would surely trade him for your 3 best players!

I have a hurt Ray on my IL. I would surely trade him for your 3 best players!
Reminiscent of my former trading strategy.

That Freddy Peralta guy, I guess he'll do. Threw a quality start with Authoratie'!

Watching this tribute video to Tim Wakefield brought me back to a different time in baseball. I watched some of these games, and I recall this particular era in the Red Sox history fondly.

RIP Tim and Stacy Wakefield.