What was the last DVD you bought and why?

Tools    

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
My friend was getting rid of a few dvds and I picked these up from them

I havent seen these films before so well happy

Nightstalker

StraightHeads

Sweeney Todd

The Grudge

From Hell

The Virgin Suicides

Shaft

The pics aren't working, n3wt. From Hell and The Virgin Suicides are both very good. I don't know which version of Shaft that is, but as it's you, I'm guessing the 2000 verrsion. I. Hated. It. But then, I loved Shaft and had been waiting five long years for that remake. A remake with Samuel L Jackson. How could it fail? Simple, don't make Shaft the coolest guy in teh film.

Three Flavours Cornetto trilogy

I already had "Shaun of the Dead" on DVD but I saw the Blu Ray on Amazon for 15 pounds and not owning the others I decided why not? Also, this is me officially breaking my Blu Ray cherry.

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
The pics aren't working, n3wt. From Hell and The Virgin Suicides are both very good. I don't know which version of Shaft that is, but as it's you, I'm guessing the 2000 verrsion. I. Hated. It. But then, I loved Shaft and had been waiting five long years for that remake. A remake with Samuel L Jackson. How could it fail? Simple, don't make Shaft the coolest guy in teh film.
Nightmare man, I dont know about the pics as they are working for me I havent seen any of them (apart from Nightstalker we watched that last night) and have seen trailers for them and they all look awesome. Yes Shaft is the remake, I have never seen it, It never seemed to take my fancy but as its a Sam Jackson film I will prob like it.

Sam Jackson was in the Star Wars Prequel Trilogy and that was horrendous.
Three Flavours Cornetto trilogy

I already had "Shaun of the Dead" on DVD but I saw the Blu Ray on Amazon for 15 pounds and not owning the others I decided why not? Also, this is me officially breaking my Blu Ray cherry.
Great choice, epic films, epic actors. Have you seen Spaced?

Glad I got to pick this beast up. Just a big fan of this band. Not really a movie, but it's a DVD so it counts.

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.
This is not actually a DVD, but it's a cool DVD holder. I found it at a garage sale recently, and I just couldn't resist. (It didn't come with the DVDs. I already had all of the Indiana Jones movies on DVD.)

This is not actually a DVD, but it's a cool DVD holder. I found it at a garage sale recently, and I just couldn't resist. (It didn't come with the DVDs. I already had all of the Indiana Jones movies on DVD.)

That may be one of the coolest DVD accessories ever!

5$ at Walmart ! I love this movie !

^Have really wanted to see it

^Really fun Guillermo Del Toro monster movie

^brilliantly poignant satire

^Hilarious flick from one of my favorite comedic actors Danny McBride

^Seth Rogen flick I've wanted to see for a while.
Fire walk with me.

^Really fun Guillermo Del Toro monster movie
Its one of the only del Toro films I have not seen... not fond of giant Cockroach looking creatures....

I have seen everything else of his...

Its one of the only del Toro films I have not seen... not fond of giant Cockroach looking creatures....

I have seen everything else of his...
It's a really fun movie. I enjoy Del Toro's movies they are so unique and entertaining.