Jennifer's Body

Tools    

I guess I'd better hand in my film aficianado badge because I've never watched Megan Fox in anything in my life.
If a 'friend' hadn't had me watch How To Alienate Friends... then I wouldn't have seen her in anything either. I'd be quite happy for that to be the case.

I seriously think I'll love this movie.

The movie plot seems pretty stupid and unoriginal.... BUT... since Megan Fox is in it I'm sure a lot of people will be watching this

New Megan Fox Pic from 'Jennifer's Body'

This new image of Megan Fox in Jennifer's Body MTV is so- called calling it an exclusive. It was first posted by Shock Till You Drop three days earlier.

In Jennifer's Body, Megan Fox stars as a demon cheerleader who likes to eat boys. Any complaints? Didn't think so. Jennifer's Body is in theaters Sept 18th.

Well, you can have her for all I care. I can't believe she gets mentioned in the same breath as Angelina Jolie, in terms of sexiness or, from what little I've seen of her, talent.

Don't pay attention to Honeykid, if its not Drew Barrymore he completely loses all perspective.

Or maybe it's the other way around. Either way.

I didn't mention her in the same breath as Angelina or Jennifer Connelly.
No, I know you didn't, it's just one of those things that I keep hearing/seeing and, for some reason, it annoys me more each time I see it.

PW, he do speak the truth. Though I think that Pawn's worked that out for herself already.

I break woman into some basic classifications as far as looks go:

Cute
Beautiful
Sexy
Fugly

Drew Barrymore, sorry about this in advance, falls under the Cute category. It's the way she moves her mouth.

A system of cells interlinked
I hope Megan Fox bites Diablo Cody's head off in real life.
Why? D-code rocks!

Little floppy, hoppy, bunnies!
Never have seen anything with Megan " Hotty " Fox in it but, home girl is smoking hot and am sure if the picture stinks.....well you boy's will love it any ways....LOL!!!!

i have absolutely no idea about this film whatsoever only that megan fox goes nude in a swimming pool scene. i think that's enough info to say that this movie's gonna be great. LOL

Script: Hot girl eats boys. . . (That's it?) Oh! and she's bisexual. . . And she has sleepovers with her nerdy gal pal. . . Nearly forgot, she goes skinny dipping!

(Long pause)

By God, it's brilliant! We'll market the Hell out of it!

...uh the post is up there...

Actually, all you really needed was "Megan Fox goes skinnydipping." If you can't raise $100m for that film (whatever it may be) then you need to get out of Hollywood.

After skimming the internet, I havent found one good thing said about this movie. I think I might skip the theater, and just wait for an R5. If I like it then, I'll just put it on my hard drive.