Hello! I am a refugee from IMDB...

Tools    

...and I sincerely wish I knew about this place before they shut down, as I would have joined years ago.

I enjoyed discussing classic films there (but stayed light years away from new films because of trolls), but now that they've shut down, I have been trawling the internet looking for a nice harbor in which to dock my boat of... my boat. I don't know, the metaphor fell apart there.

Anyway, nice to meet all of you!
"Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.'" - Asimov

All good people are asleep and dreaming.
Welcome Coloratura!

...and I sincerely wish I knew about this place before they shut down, as I would have joined years ago.
Just make up for time and post all that stuff now.

Welcome Coloratura!

Just make up for time and post all that stuff now.
Thank you, and I shall!

Welcome to the boards, Coloratura! Have fun on the boards.
Thank you, dadgumblah.

Welcome, I hope you find this a happy berth in the marina of life.

Welcome, I hope you find this a happy berth in the marina of life.
Spaceballs?! You already know how to get on my good side. ♥
Thank you, Chypmunk!

Legend in my own mind
Welcome to Alexandria.

Welcome to Alexandria.
The Walking Dead? (I don't watch the show, so I don't know, but I have friends who do, and I've heard that saying before).

MC for the Great Underground Circus
Welcome. Grab a beer and a sandwich.

I enjoyed discussing classic films there (but stayed light years away from new films because of trolls), but now that they've shut down, I have been trawling the internet looking for a nice harbor in which to dock my boat of... my boat. I don't know, the metaphor fell apart there.

Anyway, nice to meet all of you!
Welcome, fellow refugee! I was a member of IMDB for 11 years until its closure. Nice to see you.

Legend in my own mind
The Walking Dead? (I don't watch the show, so I don't know, but I have friends who do, and I've heard that saying before).
Simply a safe haven from all of the 'flesh eating zombies' out there.

If I knew you were coming I'd of baked a cake.

Welcome to the best forum on the web... the most kind and loving and fun community to be a part of! I hope you'll join all the things we do here; lists, countdowns, reviews etc.

Hope you'll stay!

If I knew you were coming I'd of baked a cake.
I did bake a cake and it was delicious.

And you didn't save me any? Awwww...

WELCOME

WE HAVE COOKIES AND FREE WIFI

BUT BEWARE OF THE USER SEXY CELEBRITY (He gets weird sometimes)