Damn glad to meet ya!

Tools    

Hi everyone -- I always enjoyed going to the IMDB message boards and obviously I'm having withdrawal because...here I am! I'm definitely not a troll and was never bothered by the trolls I encountered on IMDB...I just ignored their posts and was still able to find/have good discussions with other movie lovers. All I can say is, the IMDB people are SOBs and we won't let them ruin our fun! Looking forward to posting & reading your posts in the future! Holly

Hey Holly, good to have you here!

Movie Forums
, or as we lovingly call it, MoFo....is the funniest, friendliest movie board on the planet So you're in the right place...welcome!

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
Welcome.

There are some IMDB refugees here already and I'm sure more will come.

Brave the storm people.

Suspect's Reviews

Thank you! Love the MoFo name -- so clever!
Hey Holly, good to have you here!

Movie Forums
, or as we lovingly call it, MoFo....is the funniest, friendliest movie board on the planet So you're in the right place...welcome!

Welcome.

The IMDB Trolls aren't automatically trolls here either, if they were awful there then they are pathetic but i'm troubled by the idea that their behaviour on another site could define them here before they've even posted. That's the sort of thing that will cause wide-spread trolling and just general people not wanting to post. If they are trolling the mods will deal with it, they aren't idiots.

I like your screen name, best one I've heard in a long time.
It sounds like a name that could be related to me, Sexy Celebrity.

This is my Aunt Holly.

Or, perhaps... Uncle Holly.

Hello there, fellow former IMDb-er here. Not to worry, you won't find many, if any, SOBs here. This place is the definition of purity, goodwill and friendliness. IMDb is a bomb site compared to here. Enjoy!

I like your screen name, best one I've heard in a long time. Is your name really Holly? or is that short for Hollywood?
Yes, my name is Holly...just lucky I guess!

Hello there, fellow former IMDb-er here. Not to worry, you won't find many, if any, SOBs here. This place is the definition of purity, goodwill and friendliness. IMDb is a bomb site compared to here. Enjoy!
Glad to hear it! Looking forward to the individual movie threads, once they get going...

Welcome.

The IMDB Trolls aren't automatically trolls here either, if they were awful there then they are pathetic but i'm troubled by the idea that their behaviour on another site could define them here before they've even posted. That's the sort of thing that will cause wide-spread trolling and just general people not wanting to post. If they are trolling the mods will deal with it, they aren't idiots.
yes, this site is so well done! I am really impressed.

Cool!....my name isn't Rules BTW...Glad to have you here, jump in and have fun.
Have you ever considered calling yourself Citi as a nickname here?

Has anyone called you that? It's kinda like CiCi.

yes, this site is so well done! I am really impressed.
Damn, sorry if i sounded like a douche. I usually do but it's usually intentional i think.... actually i'm not even sure anymore.

Damn, sorry if i sounded like a douche. I usually do but it's usually intentional i think.... actually i'm not even sure anymore.
Oh no, you didn't sound like a douche, I knew what you were saying!

Welcome to the forum, Holly!

Love it! Thank you!