Hello!

Tools    

Hi everyone!
I’m new here and came here like a lot of people from IMDB. I mostly posted on the American Horror Story board and Twin Peaks board.
Twin Peaks is one of my all time favorite shows and I cannot wait for it come come out this May.
I watched the OA on Netflix as well and enjoyed it. I watch Baskets as well and just love that show. I enjoyed Hannibal and The Fall as well. Gillian Anderson....
My tastes are all over the place. I just love when a TV show is original. I tend to go towards mystery/sci-fi genre but love a good comedy as well.
Some of my favorite movies are Picnic at Hanging Rock, City of Lost Children (love any Jeunet-Caro movies), All About My Mother (anything Almodovar), anything by David Lynch etc.....

See you all around....

Hi everyone!
I’m new here and came here like a lot of people from IMDB. I mostly posted on the American Horror Story board and Twin Peaks board.
Twin Peaks is one of my all time favorite shows and I cannot wait for it come come out this May.
I watched the OA on Netflix as well and enjoyed it. I watch Baskets as well and just love that show. I enjoyed Hannibal and The Fall as well. Gillian Anderson....
My tastes are all over the place. I just love when a TV show is original. I tend to go towards mystery/sci-fi genre but love a good comedy as well.
Some of my favorite movies are Picnic at Hanging Rock, City of Lost Children (love any Jeunet-Caro movies), All About My Mother (anything Almodovar), anything by David Lynch etc.....

See you all around....
American Horror Story board?!! OMG Dani just made a AHS thread and now you arrived, the AHS fans are gathering! Welcome to the forum! If you want to join our little thread of AHS please join us

You can't win an argument just by being right!
American Horror Story board?!! OMG Dani just made a AHS thread and now you arrived, the AHS fans are gathering! Welcome to the forum! If you want to join our little thread of AHS please join us

LOL. I started the ahs thread for Dchatterly. Friend of mine from the board over there. Very sweet person. I thought maybe the imdb alumni thread scared him/her.

Ullo, d. Wooooo welcome aboard.

And Picnic at Hanging Rock? Great movie.

Welcome to Movie Forums.
D, this is the boss. He's really nice.

LOL. I started the ahs thread for Dchatterly. Friend of mine from the board over there. Very sweet person. I thought maybe the imdb alumni thread scared him/her.

You were from IMDB too? I need to look at your introduction thread, when you didn't have an avatar I thought that thread was untrusty

Welcome! I just watched City of Lost Children, pretty cool movie.
Yeah, I love that movie! It's probably a bit dated now as far as the effects go, but the premise of it was so phenomenal. It's always a bit hard for me to put it in a category.
The soundtrack is amazing as well.

LOL. I'm an imdb refugee. I got invited by a friend on a tv show board when the announcement was made the wall was going up. I've been there for 17 years off and on. I much prefer this place now.

Yeah, I love that movie! It's probably a bit dated now as far as the effects go, but the premise of it was so phenomenal. It's always a bit hard for me to put it in a category.
The soundtrack is amazing as well.
It was only like a week ago that I watched it, but I don't remember the sound track, but I'm sure it was good as I really enjoyed the movie.

I seen Picnic at Hanging Rock too, I even reviewed that one. I liked it for the most part.

You might want to fill out your Top 10 Favorite movies, that tells us a bit about you.

Welcome to the forum! There's always room for more Hannibal fans!

Squeeeeee. I love you, Cos!

D, Cos is adorable.

You might want to fill out your Top 10 Favorite movies, that tells us a bit about you.

LMAO. So pushy. Let D settle in, rules. Takes a while to navigate the new layout.

Legend in my own mind
Welcome aboard.

She has to say this or I'll ban her.

LOL. You will never ban me. I am your techno moron lab rat for testing new apps for dummies.

Hi Dani!
Thank you for the welcome and always good to see you Picnic at Hanging Rock is one of my all time favorite movies. That is why I asked you about the Mount Macedon. I even bought the limited edition book they put out a while ago. See you around

Picnic at Hanging Rock is an iconic aussie movie. Some great aussie actors in that. And as an aside, my step sister went to school with Anne-Louise. Very pretty actress.

LMAO. So pushy. Let D settle in, rules. Takes a while to navigate the new layout.
haha..I will fill it out in time. In all honesty, a few things I witnessed over at IMDB over the years have put quite the fear in me of putting anything even remotely personal. I am talking about a lot more than just an argument or a disagreement.
Although I have never been a target or a victim of any of that, a few of my friends have. It gives me great hope that this seems like a nicer and a more moderated place.

You might get a baptism of fire as a refugee, but you've seen that on imdb. they're a really nice crowd. IMDB is a big pub that has brawls. This is more like getting together for a coffee or fish and chips and a beer.