So where are we all from?

Tools    

You can't win an argument just by being right!
Loaded question for me, and one I get every day (a minor immigrant complaint ). Let's just say I'm a current resident of Sweden.
I love Swedes for giving us Abba. Huge, really HUGE in Australia eversince they won eurovision.

I don't know if someone said it already but there is a thread were not only this question is ask, but it also allows you to mark in a map where is your location and to share it with all the Mofos, so you can see where everyone is from

You can't win an argument just by being right!
They get referenced in some of our movies, they're still played on the radio, best of mixes still come out frequently, and we get a few documetaries or rare interviews. The Beatles were massive here back before my day, but i think Abba was even bigger.

Appearently Cosmic already said it, of course she did, she is like the classroom president, always so responsible

Glasgow, Scotland, UK, Earth.
You are clearly from Mars, you can't fool me

What's the difference between a girl from New Jersey and the garbage?

WARNING: "punchline" spoilers below
The garbage is taken out
Did you get your Texas starter pack yet?

No but I got a pick up and a shotgun, so it is a start at least. lol

The most loathsome of all goblins
No but I got a pick up and a shotgun, so it is a start at least. lol
Just a shotgun? You'll have to step up your game, friend.

The most loathsome of all goblins
That being said I love me some Whataburger. But that constitution needs a hell yeah to the Alamo Drafthouse.
Alamo Drafthouse is the best, and has spoiled me completely. The idea of visiting a normal movie theater disgusts me at this point.

I love the Video Vortex stuff, and I've seen some great classics there as well. I saw The Best Years of Our Lives for the first time, and it was glorious.

Legend in my own mind
Great. At least I know who I can chat films with should I ever get wanderlust

movies can be okay...
Agadir, Morocco.
"A film has to be a dialogue, not a monologue — a dialogue to provoke in the viewer his own thoughts, his own feelings. And if a film is a dialogue, then it’s a good film; if it’s not a dialogue, it’s a bad film."
- Michael "Gloomy Old Fart" Haneke

Alamo Drafthouse is the best, and has spoiled me completely. The idea of visiting a normal movie theater disgusts me at this point.

I love the Video Vortex stuff, and I've seen some great classics there as well. I saw The Best Years of Our Lives for the first time, and it was glorious.
I have been able to see some great movies at the Alamo. From Taxi Driver, The Shining, to The Beyond, Jaws and 2001: A Space Odyssey. I love it. Plus I go to that theater for the new releases too.

I was born in Tennessee, because we were visiting a lot of my mother's family. We lived in Florida, although we spent one year in North Carolina, for my father's job. He died when I was eight. Then, when I was twelve, we moved back to my mother's hometown in Tennessee. She was the oldest of ten. The bulk of the family was still there, so she decided to go back. The End!