Take 2

Tools    

MC for the Great Underground Circus
I told her about this site but she told me that she's taking a little break. She said that we'll see her again, though.
I asked her to come and she said that she will.

Like building some threads for BVS, MCU, etc? Or have you already done that? There are too many threads to try to keep up with.
Nah, I need a new pedalboard for my fxs.

I asked her to come and she said that she will.

Well, coming to this board IS like taking a break because it's NOTHING like that diseased IMDB over here.

Well, coming to this board IS like taking a break because it's NOTHING like that diseased IMDB over here.
HA! I'm laughing my butt off with all the meltdowns. The kids already on suicide watch.

HA! I'm laughing my butt off with all the meltdowns. The kids already on suicide watch.

They really did rely on their lives of trolling and it's quite evident in how they post now. All that deflection. All that "I'm really gonna miss this, guys" and, of course, the fact that if the DCCU WERE to have success...they can't throw it up in anyone's faces anymore.

In the end it was IMDB that had the last laugh, last troll and BEST troll of all.

I took a look this morning and one of the trolls brought on their "OdumsMom" account trying to get a reaction...

If it counts I gave it a literal eyeroll and popped over here.

Won't be missing THAT cesspool one bit.

They really did rely on their lives of trolling and it's quite evident in how they post now. All that deflection. All that "I'm really gonna miss this, guys" and, of course, the fact that if the DCCU WERE to have success...they can't throw it up in anyone's faces anymore.

In the end it was IMDB that had the last laugh, last troll and BEST troll of all.
I hope they stay outside. I much prefer this kind of environment than that cesspool.

I took a look this morning and one of the trolls brought on their "OdumsMom" account trying to get a reaction...

If it counts I gave it a literal eyeroll and popped over here.

Won't be missing THAT cesspool one bit.

Yeah, I saw that one. All the socks are coming out of the woodwork. One last "hurrah" for them before they're left without a forum to be as racist and inhuman as they are.

Now, I wonder how long it will be before they break Youtube. That's another cesspit and a perfect environment for them.

I hope they stay outside. I much prefer this kind of environment than that cesspool.

I already put Yoda on alert about them. I think they'll avoid this place when they see the tight moderation. This is NOT the place for those sock puppets.

Yeah, I saw that one. All the socks are coming out of the woodwork. One last "hurrah" for them before they're left without a forum to be as racist and inhuman as they are.

Now, I wonder how long it will be before they break Youtube. That's another cesspit and a perfect environment for them.
I would have thought 4chan, but those fisher price rookie trolls would be torn to shreds there... t-ball players trying to sit in on the big leagues.

I would have thought 4chan, but those fisher price rookie trolls would be torn to shreds there... t-ball players trying to sit in on the big leagues.

I don't know anything about 4chan but I keep hearing about it. It really is worse than IMDB? I didn't think that was possible.

You can't win an argument just by being right!
Oh dear, I've heard that 4chan is a pretty toxic cesspool. Chernobyl even.

I've got one lunatic on imdb now following me around to different boards telling me I have atiny penis (in much more ripe language). He's obviously going all out in the last few days. I'm just ignoring the demented blowfly.

Oh dear, I've heard that 4chan is a pretty toxic cesspool. Chernobyl even.

I've got one lunatic on imdb now following me around to different boards telling me I have atiny penis (in much more ripe language). He's obviously going all out in the last few days. I'm just ignoring the demented blowfly.
How charming

Sorry, don't mean to laugh--that just sounds so much like the demented baboons that stalk me around there, too.

I happen to like baboons, but not the type who follow us around on imdb, dt. He's just a mosquito who wont go away. There's another noob from there i invited here and he follows her around as well. Keeps accusing us of being lovers because we get on well.

"Socks" is a really strange name for alt accounts. But it does make them sound a little silly, so at least there's that haha.

I'm glad you decided to give this place another chance.
Thanks! I'm loving it so far... lots of great thread topics to dive into...

Apologies for any misunderstandings on take 1..lol

Sock puppets talk to themselves to back themselves up, dog pile, and generally behave like a nuisance.

I don't know anything about 4chan but I keep hearing about it. It really is worse than IMDB? I didn't think that was possible.
Imagine thousands of Joby Dimms.. but with an actual talent for trolling...