IMDB Alumni, post here!

Tools    

I don't actually wear pants.
Sooner or later they will realize it would have been easier and more profitable to hire some good moderators to keep things going cool instead of losing people. I have bowed to not comeback there unless it's really really unavoidable.
*vowed

But, yeah, the moderation sucked so much, it was as if they didn't have any. I think they had an automated system, but it sucked. Shame, too, because I liked posting there, for the most part. Some posters were just obnoxious.

The People's Republic of Clogher
Word has gotten out.

Hey, guys. Wobbler reporting for duty. How's the welcome been? Did they accept the smallpox blankets?

I kid, I kid - Genocidal incursions are comedy gold. This thread is ungodly long, so I've only skimmed it. I saw there was a Joby appearance, which is the message board version of a smallpox blanket.

Honestly, you guys couldn't shake him before you arrived? He's a simple sort. Just send him some food and do the old banana-in-the-tailpipe trick while he's distracted.

Hey, guys. Wobbler reporting for duty. How's the welcome been? Did they accept the smallpox blankets?

I kid, I kid - Genocidal incursions are comedy gold. This thread is ungodly long, so I've only skimmed it. I saw there was a Joby appearance, which is the message board version of a smallpox blanket.

Honestly, you guys couldn't shake him before you arrived? He's a simple sort. Just send him some food and do the old banana-in-the-tailpipe trick while he's distracted.
Hey, there you are!

Well, it wouldn't be a dteam thread if it wasn't a book. You know how loveable I am!

Yeah, he somehow found us over here. We're just ignoring him.

Welcome! Things are adjusting nicely.

I think I'm going to like you.

If you like TJlamb, you'll like this poster--especially if you put those two together--then you have some great comedy.

Welcome! Things are adjusting nicely.
Good to know. Let's see if we can handle it. I think we'll all have to shake off a bit of Stockholm Syndrome.

I do like the emoji selection...

I like him already.
He's the other side of TJ's coin. Those two are a riot together.

MC for the Great Underground Circus
Good to know. Let's see if we can handle it. I think we'll all have to shake off a bit of Stockholm Syndrome.

Welcome Raymond.

Gracias!

You can't win an argument just by being right!
I dont know the guy from the lost galaxy of col needham but I noticed when I was checking new avatars in the who's on line list to check on my boat arrivals that he was in the house. I've never spoken to him - either here or there. Seems to be quite famous, though.

He's the other side of TJ's coin. Those two are a riot together.
Appreciated, but TJ always did the heavy lifting.

A common mistake. It's spelled "Raymond Luxury Yacht", but it's pronounced "Throat Wobbler Mangrove".

And this is the last time I'm actually doing the joke....

It's not his fault he's always the biggest and the strongest. He doesn't even exercise.

You can't win an argument just by being right!
It's not his fault he's always the biggest and the strongest. He doesn't even exercise.
Does he even lift?

Not to mention a bit of PTSD.

Needless to say, this Nick Cage emoji has become my personal favorite around here.

Appreciated, but TJ always did the heavy lifting.
Nah, you are the Abbot to his Costello...or vice versa.

Only in our hearts.