IMDB Alumni, post here!

Tools    

Tell them to talk to Tongo about the ignore feature.
Oh, dear. His is gonna absolutely break now because of this.

C'mon. The joy of the IMDB board was that it wasn't controlled by dictator mods like Comicbookfans is (and to an extent IGN).

If Marvelturds like dteam6, OdumC, and WeWonTheWar couldn't handle what I say then they could simpy ignore it. But nope. IMDB thinks we have to live in a politically correct SJW environment 24/7.

Some forums aren't designed to be a place for trolls and fighting though.

As I've said above, Movie Forums is a place for discussion and fun. An online community.
If someone is after a place to simply insult other users and fight, then they're better off elsewhere than on MoFo.
Trolls don't last long on here... which is why there's such a strong community of movie lovers on this site rather than the bilge you'd find on a non-moderated site.

There's a site you can go to if you want an identical IMDB experience. It's called Ex-IMDB. Find my IMDB and you'll see the link.

C'mon. The joy of the IMDB board was that it wasn't controlled by dictator mods like Comicbookfans is (and to an extent IGN).

If Marvelturds like dteam6, OdumC, and WeWonTheWar couldn't handle what I say then they could simpy ignore it. But nope. IMDB thinks we have to live in a politically correct SJW environment 24/7.

Some forums aren't designed to be a place for trolls and fighting though.

As I've said above, Movie Forums is a place for discussion and fun. An online community.
If someone is after a place to simply insult other users and fight, then they're better off elsewhere than on MoFo.
Trolls don't last long on here... which is why there's such a strong community of movie lovers on this site rather than the bilge you'd find on a non-moderated site.
IMDB was far more movie-passionate than any other website. The trolls were merely a byproduct.

But like I said, these replacements might not last long if IMDB realizes they made a huge mistake. They already did twice when they wanted to disable emoticons and ratings.

But like I said, these replacements might not last long if IMDB realizes they made a huge mistake. They already did twice when they wanted to disable emoticons and ratings.
Here's a sample of our emoticons:

I'm personally responsible for those two.

Keep looking? this already seems like a hostile atmosphere and Joby found it which is reason enough to keep searching...
We may have to.

It's bad enough that Joby found us here but even the regulars want nothing to do with us, so we may have to look elsewhere....

I dont like it when a bunch of haters and trolls in vader Stars Wars or Movies Like Avengers. I often can be Seen in Game Of Thrones and Star Wars Rebels and the WWE areas.

We may have to.

It's bad enough that Joby found us here but even the regulars want nothing to do with us, so we may have to look elsewhere....
Calm down. Stick around if you want to, I'm not being serious at all at least.

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
Keep looking? this already seems like a hostile atmosphere and Joby found it which is reason enough to keep searching...
We may have to.

I guess it was nice while it lasted.

I dont like it when a bunch of haters and trolls in vader Stars Wars or Movies Like Avengers. I often can be Seen in Game Of Thrones and Star Wars Rebels and the WWE areas.
This is our best member!

We may have to.

So far the only thing I agree with is Joby definitely fits in here.

This used to be a fun forum until everyone started watching 1,000 movies a month (and they don't really want to) just so they could vote on which one was the best they all had seen. I hope you guys like foreign films and kissing ass to people who don't deserve it.

Source: 15 year member and former #1 member. Winner of +1/-1 Survivor.

We may have to.

Bit harsh... Camo's give you a hard time but he does that with everyone including himself
Everyone else has tried to engage and welcome you guys.

Any of the other stuff is us lot just trying to help out by laying out a couple of the ground rules as set out by the owner.

The more regular members on here, including myself, will just be concerned about people getting banned for breaking the rules or coming onto MoFo simply to fight and troll each other like they did on IMDb.
MoFo has spent a decade and a half building a community...

You've been for not even a day. If you're not willing to even give the place a fair chance, you can just move right along and stop publicly bashing us.

Ugh. It SUUUUCKS that IMDB was closed down. No forum will ever match it.

This used to be a fun forum until everyone started watching 1,000 movies a month (and they don't really want to) just so they could vote on which one was the best they all had seen. I hope you guys like foreign films and kissing ass to people who don't deserve it.

Source: 15 year member and former #1 member. Winner of +1/-1 Survivor.
.... Host of Survivor 6 and 7 and the movie stars countdown!

We'll talk about it back on IMDB. Let's get out of here...