Best Fight Scene

Tools    

Two fights come to mind for me on this subject:

The fight between Mel Gibson and Gary Busey at the end of Lethal Weapon.

The fight between Teri Hatcher and Charlize Theron in Two Days in the Valley

Achilles vs Hector-Troy
That was interesting. I particularly liked the way Achilles uses his shield offensively as well as defensively, rotating it in that mechanical way.

The Russian-The Punisher
That was good. I love the Jack Daniels fight in Dirty Laundry as well. I think the opening – massacre, I doubt you could call it a fight – in War Zone was very good; plus everything in the Daredevil series with the Punisher is fantastic.

TAnything from equilibrium
I was coming back to mention the same thing – anything from that film. My favourite's the early "he's a sense offender" bit, but the pistol whipping scene and the sword fight are brilliant as well. I like that quote, and I can't remember where I heard it, that the lightsaber is a "cinematic weapon", i.e. something that is impossible in the real world and so is beguiling because of how well and how sincerely it's put across. I think what was shown in Equilibrium did exactly the same.

Although it didn't fully meet my expectations I do have a soft spot for The Equalizer and the restaurant fight is the most successful. Even though it's relatively quick there's a lot of variety and plenty of opportunity for Denzel Washington to put character into it. That part of the film is what hooked me when I saw the trailer and I think it's its main strength.

_____ is the most important thing in my life…

The fight between Mel Gibson and Gary Busey at the end of Lethal Weapon.
Yes! If only Busey would have stayed Mr. Joshua forever.

Riggs was such a tuffy rhodes and Mr. J was so menacing. Throw in the busted fire hydrant shower and it's a classic

has to be the final btw jean claude van damme and bolo in bloodsport, such a superv film

The end fight in The Vikings, between Einar and Erik. The height, the exposed space and the sound of the swords combine to make it a really dangerous-looking and brutal sequence. Great film.

“I was cured, all right!”
Damn! There's too many good fights!!!
Oldboy - Hallway
Dragons Forever - That last fight
The Matrix - Subway fight
The Raid 2 - Kitchen fight
The City of Violence - The Last fight

The Man from Nowhere:

--
The Yellow Sea:

The opening fight of Blade was great. The music and editing work really well.

"The Big Lebowski" is my favorite comedy of all time. I’ve watched it an uncountable number of times .

The scene:
The Lebowskis meet, and The Dude tries his damnedest to clarify that he's not really "Mr. Lebowski."

The quote:
"Let me explain something to you. I am not Mr. Lebowski.

"Honor is not in the Weapon. It is in the Man"

Undisputed III: Redemption - Yuri Boyka (Scott Adkins) vs. Santiago Santos (Lateef Crowder)

Bloodsport - Frank Dux (Jean-Claude Van Damme) vs. Paco (Paulo Tocha)

Miracles - Jackie Chan vs. goons at bar

Gorgeous - Jackie Chan vs. Brad Allan (former JC Stunt Team member turned renowned stunt/fight choreographer - Hellboy II, Scott Pilgrim vs. The World)

You ready? You look ready.
Can't believe no one has said either of these two fights yet.

"This is that human freedom, which all boast that they possess, and which consists solely in the fact, that men are conscious of their own desire, but are ignorant of the causes whereby that desire has been determined." -Baruch Spinoza

"Honor is not in the Weapon. It is in the Man"
Duncan McLeod (Adrian Paul) vs. Jin Ke (Donnie Yen, in his first Hollywood film) - Highlander: Endgame

Please hold your applause till after the me.
T-Rex and Raptor vs Indominus Rex in Jurassic World

As stupid as the movie was, you're lying to yourself if you didn't think that fight was fantastic.

The most loathsome of all goblins
The fight scenes in Drunken Master 2 cannot be beat. A pity the film has yet to get a proper release in North America, all we have is the shorter, butchered version unless you want to buy a crappy bootleg.