Logan

Tools    

Hellloooo Cindy - Scary Movie (2000)
Iroquois, yes he needs to eat, by the look of him every 3 hours, protein shakes, no carbs after 4pm that sort of stuff. Still, I wonder what roles he turned down in place of wolverine. Now really, unless he has a substantial "older man career", he'll be remembered as Wolverine. Whether thats a good thing or bad is subjective.
Yeah, there's no telling what he's had to turn down in order to play Wolverine. On the other hand, looking at his IMDb suggests that he's still likely to do lighter roles anyway - for every serious acclaimed film like Prisoners or The Prestige, he's got at least a couple of movies like Pan or Chappie to go with it.
Good point.

"""" Hulk Smashhhh."""
Looks awesome. Both trailers are great and i look forward to watching this at the cinema.

"Banshee is the greatest thing ever. "

There is more than one trailer?!! I didn't like the Johnny Cash song in the trailer, it totally fits and it was really cool but I'm just kind of overwhelmed by listening that song so much on the past month, I need to watch the new trailer!

Also quick question, this movie is not a sequel from the previous X-Men movies right? I mean, they changed the future, this is not the future Logan woke up in. This is an alternate dimension right? I think I heard that somewhere, just checking

Also quick question, this movie is not a sequel from the previous X-Men movies right? I mean, they changed the future, this is not the future Logan woke up in. This is an alternate dimension right? I think I heard that somewhere, just checking

Yeah this is a sequel, based in the far future.
After Days Of Future Past, the timelines were altered so that Jean Grey, Scott Summers and so on are now alive again, and this film is a continuation of that timeline with Professor Xavier being super old and Logan is now succumbing to old age after living for about 150 years.

Well I be damn, another song I know? this isn't common at all. I love Way Down We Go!! I couldn't stop listening on the Orange is the New Black Season 4 Trailer and I can't stop know either! I mean, I just add this song to my playlist 5 minutes ago!!

Yeah this is a sequel, based in the far future.
After Days Of Future Past, the timelines were altered so that Jean Grey, Scott Summers and so on are now alive again, and this film is a continuation of that timeline with Professor Xavier being super old and Logan is now succumbing to old age after living for about 150 years.
IT'S REALLY A CONTINUATION?!! that what I would have said 5 minutes ago, now I saw the trailer I get a little more. I thought for a second that this movie was in a post-apocalyptic scenerio or something, so I just saw that store they mugged I get its not.

I was refering to another dimension besides the 1st and 2nd that Logan was in the previous ones. But nope, it's a sequel. Another thing i was confused was seeing the Professor on somekind of madhouse, I guess I was wrong too (In the end of Days of The Future Past he didn't seem to be in a bad state)

I also thought the girl was Logan's child (is she?) or is she the X Weapon that is a girl and has 2 blades on each hand instead of 3 and in the foot too?

Spoilers:

Laura, the girl, is Laura Kinney...
The girl in the film is based on the X-23 clone of Logan from the Weapon X Program that created Wolverine's adamantium skeleton.
She's basically a new weapon, but has ended up with Logan as a father figure and Xavier as a sort of grandfather figure.

Ok... here's the Timelines for X-Men:

Timeline 1:
  • X-Men: First Class (1962)
  • X-Men Origins: Wolverine (1981)
  • X-Men (2000)
  • X2 (2003)
  • X-Men: The Last Stand (2006)
  • The Wolverine (2013)
  • X-Men: Days of Future Past (2023 sequence) They Go Back To 1973 And Change The Past Which Causes Timeline 2

Timeline 2:
  • X-Men: First Class (1962)
  • X-Men: Days of Future Past (1973 sequence) - NEW SEQUENCE, Didn’t Take Place In Timeline 1
  • X-Men Origins: Wolverine (1981) - Now Doesn’t Happen In The Way Depicted, Although Wolverine Still Ends Up In The Weapon-X Program
  • X-Men: Apocalypse (1983) - NEW SEQUENCE, Didn’t Take Place In Timeline 1
  • X-Men (2000) - Possibly Still Takes Place
  • X2 (2003) - Possibly Still Takes Place
  • X-Men: The Last Stand (2006) - Now Doesn’t Happen, Jean Grey and Scott Summers Are Alive, Jean Grey Has Already Embraced Phoenix In Apocalypse In 1983
  • The Wolverine (2013) - Possibly Still Takes Place
  • Deadpool (2016) - NEW SEQUENCE, Didn’t Take Place In Timeline 1
  • X-Men: Days of Future Past (2023 sequence) - Now Doesn’t Happen
  • Logan (well after 2023) - Because the 1973 Sequence Of DOFP Took Place, It Means The 2023 DOFP Sequence Never Happens, Which Allows For This Movie To Take Place After 2023

Interesting! Still I don't get why Origins is different, OHH Striker! right, they were with him on 1973. And Deadpool was because of 1983 I think, they vacuum all the bullets Logan received, so they had a lot of his blood to insert immortal cells on Ryan maybe?

Well, if Wade is around in 1981 in Origins, fighting Wolverine and Sabretooth on that big chimney, then he can't be around in 2016 for Deadpool... which means that X-Men Origins: Wolverine couldn't have taken place.
Wolverine still ends up in the program to get his adamantium skeleton, but Origins technically doesn't happen in the way that the movie suggests.

The new film Logan is in timeline 2 because of DOFP retconning the timelines in 1973.

Yep, I was just suggesting something crazy with the LOGAN movie . And you are right!! I forgot Wade was in Origins too! Everyone likes to pretend that never happened Wait does that mean Wade is at least 50 years old? Also I totally forgot his name Wade! I google it up and I say YEAH HIS NAME IS RYAN and that is the name of the actor

Also here is HISHE's Deadpool leaving the old Deadpool on the villain's pub (ignore Captian America, I don't get what's he doing there):

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
Interesting timelines there Rodent.

I wouldn't bother including Deadpool as I believe that to be completely separate.

As for X2 still happening, sure, but not the entire thing. Remember Jean Grey "dies" at the end of X2, which releases the Phoenix. If she already has this under control, the ending to X2 would be different.

Even without the timeline separation, the continuity is STILL terrible in these movies. They still need to explain, to me, how Wolverine has adamantium in DOFP.

Suspect's Reviews

That was the one of two huge questions for me as well, TUS.

Something from Origins has to take place, after all, Logan ends up being found at the end of DOFP... although, Striker is actually Mystique in disguise, which doesn't make sense.

The other big question... how is Xavier still alive at the end of The Wolverine and then in the future sequences in DOFP?
He died half way through X3

Oh I know that!! It's really weird, I thought the same too. Appereantly there was an after credits on the third X-men movie:

It seems he is his brother on a coma and when Charles died he wake up on that body, crazy!!

Oh man, the timelines and continuations of the X-Films is as broken and confusing as the comics version now.

Well Im gonna still see it. It looks to finally be in the tone of what I was waiting for in a Wolvie installment. As a stand alone I hope it is good. Less "Pow" and more Power to the storyline I say.

Good signs, no super hero costumes, and Wolvies got a beard. Ask the Boston Red Sox if theres power in a beard.