My List of Things that MAY (or MAY NOT) Be Movie-Related

Tools    

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
I hate trollface from now on!
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

#86.

Kudos

Who doesn't like to get kudos?
I was going to write a long diatribe about the psychological needs for recognition, acknowledgement, appreciation and being listened to, but why bother stating something that most everyone understands. Even people who pretend they don't desire or need the recognition or praise from others really do like it deep down when it occurs.
If you know what I'm talking about, give me a thumbs up (or just wait for more chicks)!

Kudos? Do you mean like the reps, we have here at MoFo?...Sure I like to receive reps, and I like to give them too. I give reps as a nicety and even though most of the world believes being polite is passe, I don't

Oh, here's some chicks for ya

Thanks, Rules. I was actually trying to think of what they're usually called on this site and was drawing a blank!

So "Reps" to you!

P.S. Cute chicks! Are they Asian?

Thanks, Rules. I was actually trying to think of what they're usually called on this site and was drawing a blank!

So "Reps" to you!

P.S. Cute chicks! Are they Asian?
Ha, the chicks look white to me! Maybe I can find a pic of some baby Peking ducks?

Or perhaps these will do....

Linda Parks from Star Trek Enterprise

OLD FASHIONED ANIMATION

Finally, something that's actually movie-related!
This is in no way an indictment or criticism of CG animation or any other styles of modern animation (those categories, including such favorites as classic stop-motion animation may appear later in this list). It's just an appreciation for the old time animation that was so painstakingly produced by talented and innovative artists!

#84.

WOLVERINES

Wolverines have to be some of the coolest yet most mysterious animals on Earth (mostly because they are difficult to get close to or study). Said to be one of the fiercest & strongest mammals for it's size and one of the most ferocious in all of nature!

Now when it comes to wolverines I have some favorites. One used to be the mutant Canadian super-hero of the X-Men. But I'm not so much a fan these days after all that's been done to the once mysterious X-Man. You can keep all the movies, and updates, and "bone claws." For me, the definitive Wolverine was the one drawn by John Byrne in the 80's (and before we knew everything there is to know about him!) And I always prefered the yellow & blue costume to the earth-tone one even though people felt the brown & tan was more fitting to the hero's namesake.

Some other favorite wolverines...

Such a ferocious animal has such cute cubs!

ASIAN CHICKS:
(this one's for you, Mr. Minio)

Mayu Watanabe of Japan

Miss Watanabe sometimes seems to have an oddly non-Japanese look to her Japaneseness!

And of course, sportin' some animal ears!

98 - W.

RINKO KIKUCHI

- starred in Pacific Rim (2013) & Babel (2006)

I rewatched Pacific Rim recently and, for some reason, enjoyed it more than the first time. I think I'll have to add it as a guilty pleasure - just a lot of mindless fun & effects.
(I never watched another Transformers movie after the first one - I just despised the unfollowable CGI, yet I kind of liked Pacific Rim. Go figure.)

And Rinko Kikuchi has a strange kind of beauty - she's not always hot looking, sometimes she just seems kind of plain and at times even slightly unattractive - which somehow makes her seem more hot! (Does that make any sense?)

- Random Thoughts Cap.

#83.

IMDB

This is pretty much a bump for all the "noobs" emigrating here from the IMDB Message Boards.
IMDB was one of the first websites I visited and bookmarked when I got my first computer with access to the Internet.
As someone interested in movies, it was always the most comprehensive site to find out movie info. and technical data.
And I always loved to look up trivia, look up casts, and to see if actors I spotted were who I thought they were.

IMDB solved many an argument over:
"So and So was in that!"
"No they weren't - you're thinking of So and So!"

ASIAN CHICKS:

This lady caught my eye in Batman vs. Superman (2016) as Lex Luthor's girl-Friday, "Mercy." I was going to feature her in the latest update of "Asian Chicks."

But then I found out she is Tao Okamoto and I already featured her on this thread after she appeared as "Mariko" in The Wolverine (2013) movie!

So a second shout out to Japanese beauty, Tao Okamoto!

You can't win an argument just by being right!
She was in Hannibal's final season