20,000 posts!

Tools    

I beat my thirteenth MoFo anniversary, and before even making it halfway through the '70s countdown, but here I am: The 20K Club! Thank you, thank you. What a monument to how much frickin' time I can waste sitting in front of a computer, chatting about movies, finding pretty pictures, and being a wise-ass. I must update my resume.

Attachments
Click image for larger version

Name:	20K.jpg
Views:	1104
Size:	87.5 KB
ID:	16588   Click image for larger version

Name:	bill holden.jpeg
Views:	1054
Size:	14.8 KB
ID:	16592   Click image for larger version

Name:	20000.jpg
Views:	1616
Size:	81.9 KB
ID:	16593   Click image for larger version

Name:	quote.png
Views:	1046
Size:	209.5 KB
ID:	16598  
"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

I can honestly say your 20,000 is an accomplishment. Be it good or bad, your posts have weight, and are a real contribution to everyone and the site.

20,000 posts? In 13 years?

Oh my gosh! Wow!

I can do 20,000 posts in 6 months.

20,000 posts? In 13 years?

Oh my gosh! Wow!

I can do 20,000 posts in 6 months.
True. But to be fair, most of yours are brief yet somehow still brimming with annoying bullsh!t.

However, if anybody wants quantity over quality, Sexy Celebrity is the brand you should buy!

I just passed 40,000 the other day and didn't make a big deal out of it. Next week, when I hit 50,000, remind me and I'll make a thread.

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
OK, so it's 20k. Am I supposed to congratulate you, or something?

Just kidding! Congratz! And may your another 20k be as good as the first.
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

I just passed 40,000 the other day and didn't make a big deal out of it. Next week, when I hit 50,000, remind me and I'll make a thread.
Are you now congratulating yourself on not making a thread for passing a milestone? Cos it's got to be the only time you haven't made one.

Young Skywalker. Missed you, I have...
Are you now congratulating yourself on not making a thread for passing a milestone? Cos it's got to be the only time you haven't made one.
Should make a thread about not making a thread. . . . Forget I said anything. I'll probably see it when I come here next time.

On another note, congrats HP! Makes my puny 5 thousand something seem like nothing. Of course I have only been her almost 2 years. Keep 'em coming!