Brad Pitt

Tools    

I ain't gettin' in no fryer!
This shows you how much I was with things today. I OWN Se7en, and Snatch. I've seen A River Runs Through It, and Legends of the Fall.
"I was walking down the street with my friend and he said, "I hear music", as if there is any other way you can take it in. You're not special, that's how I receive it too. I tried to taste it but it did not work." - Mitch Hedberg

Now With Moveable Parts
Poor little potato. I feel bad for you...

Brad Pit is the coolest man to ever live. I base this on the characters he plays and ill be damned if he doesn't play some of the coolest and sharpest dressed ones. And by God what a good looking man! Hell if I could be anybody I would be Brad Pitt. He is the F*$%ing man just for playing Tyler Durden.

Pitt is on my list of the greatest actor, i really like benico del toro and vin diesel too
"Who comes at 12:00 on a Sunday night to rent Butch Cassady and the Sundance Kid?"
-Hollywood Video rental guy to me

Now With Moveable Parts
Originally posted by Jared's Uncle
Brad Pit is the coolest man to ever live. I base this on the characters he plays and ill be damned if he doesn't play some of the coolest and sharpest dressed ones. And by God what a good looking man! Hell if I could be anybody I would be Brad Pitt. He is the F*$%ing man just for playing Tyler Durden.
Wow. Zwee agrees with me on Pitt.* waiting for the other shoe to drop*

Now With Moveable Parts
Pitt has nuthin' on you spud.

I mean...um...yeah. He is ripped, and talented, and married. So goes it. Seems all the good ones have those things in common one way or the other.

The other shoe: Brad Pit plays some the wussiest characters ive ever seen. Just look at Legends of the Fall. I'm joking he's the man in that too. He walked around Africa with a shotgun killing animals and shells strapped across his chest. How can you not like guy when he picks up roles like that.