More IM-Debris (See what I did there?)

Tools    

Hi -- I just fled the ghost town where the community of IMDb used to stand and, after an ehxaustive Google search, clicked on the first thing that came up. So here I am!

By day, I'm a mild-mannered vet tech (and do have a tendency to post on medical/veterinary inaccuracies, so bear with me, no pun intended). By night, I have . . . undefined tastes -- I love horror movies (especially classic slashers) and comedies (generally the sillier the better) and my favorite TV shows are Emergency! and Kung Fu. You decide.

Anyway, happy to be here if you'll have me.

Welcome to the board!

I work in the veterinary field as well, though mostly as a receptionist, and have for about 15 years now. Definitely an interesting (and endlessly frustrating) job.

Legend in my own mind
Hi -- I just fled the ghost town where the community of IMDb used to stand and, after an ehxaustive Google search, clicked on the first thing that came up. So here I am!

By day, I'm a mild-mannered vet tech (and do have a tendency to post on medical/veterinary inaccuracies, so bear with me, no pun intended). By night, I have . . . undefined tastes -- I love horror movies (especially classic slashers) and comedies (generally the sillier the better) and my favorite TV shows are Emergency! and Kung Fu. You decide.

Welcome aboard. Glad to have you here.

MC for the Great Underground Circus
Welcome. Grab a beer.

You can't win an argument just by being right!
I love my vets, nurses and reception staff. God knows I pay them enough to drive ferraris. Welcome.

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds

Horror fan and pun enthusiast? I like you already.

Welcome.

Suspect's Reviews

Welcome from the madhouse to the funhouse, hope you enjoy it here.

I think it's appropriate for me to put this here to share with the vet staff. How sweet

https://www.facebook.com/16970363838...9280321660888/

Isn't it lovely. I don't know if my vets do that because I've never seen homeless people in this area but they do treat injured wildlife for free. If I take in an injured animal I offer to pay but they always say no, so xmas and easter time I take a hamper.

Welcome, fellow IMDB alum! reat to see you here!

BOF, there is a lengthy pet lovers thread in OT.

Thank you, Swan of the Alarming Avatar.

Dani8, what is OT?