So where are we all from?

Tools    

I work in Toronto at PS Production Services. Just off Cherry Street, near Pinewoods Studios. In the Portlands.

Jokes on you, I eat lunch at...

*looks up expensive restaurants in Pittsburgh*

....The Capital Grille.

Yeah....
Well I've actually heard of the Capital Grille without looking on the internet , from friends but I've never actually been there myself. I usually never go into downtown Pittsburgh when I go I usually come across the bridge and rub up against the city. That...sounded dirty...

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.
Golden Corral is still fine for me. I hate Sonic besides there drink selection. CiCi's, seriously? You live in NY. The only good thing about CiCi's is the price, so my boys do get it about once a month.

I love CiCi's. It's not the same as normal pizza, and I don't expect it to be, but they have a nice variety of pizza, pasta, salad, and even desserts for a low price.

A system of cells interlinked
Loaded question for me, and one I get every day (a minor immigrant complaint ). Let's just say I'm a current resident of Sweden.
Listen to any Swedish metal?

You can't win an argument just by being right!
Oh, in case anyone reading this is anywhere near Pittsburgh, or even will be, lunch is on me. Standing offer for any MoFo who's ever in the area.
Does this mean what you're really saying? Do you have a local Izakaya behind a red door with no restaurant name above the entry that allows a guest, such as your good self, to strip naked and lie on the banquet table, then get covered with sashimi? the other guests are not given chopsticks.

Not sure how I'm feeling about this. I think Mrs Yoda and Mrs Aus might need a say, you norty boy.

A system of cells interlinked
Oh yes. Used to work for a death metal band.
Nice. My wife and I listen to stuff like Dark Tranquillity, Amon Amarth and Opeth. Also a lot of bands from Finland, such as Insomnium, Swallow the Sun, and Amorphis.

Just south of Denver, Colorado. BTW, love the MoFo name -- so fun!!

I wish I lived in Scotland right about now

https://www.facebook.com/bbcthesocia...2638471846575/

What can I say. I really like the drums.

Legend in my own mind
If anyone is ever in the North of England and wants to meet up and chat films then give me a shout

MC for the Great Underground Circus
The cast Away is still my favorite tune out of their entire work

If anyone is ever in the North of England and wants to meet up and chat films then give me a shout
Shout here means buy you a beer. I'm cool with that, Sarge. I would buy you a beer.

Miami FL

First 50 years in Manhattan, NYC.

Last 16 years in Saint Louis, Mo.

First 50 years in Manhattan, NYC.

Last 16 years in Saint Louis, Mo.
I see you just joined, welcome to MoFo It seems to me there was a well known TV show from the 70s-80s set in Saint Louis, but I can't recall it right now.