Hi Rui! Welcome to the forum. We've gotten a increased number of newcommers here lately, which is awesome! Hopefully most of you will hang around and shoot the breeze awhile. This is a very welcoming place (talking as a relative newcommer myself) and you'll probably find that someone will talk about almost anything here, so whatever your specific interest is, I think we'll be able to accomondate it. To wit, Yoda recently launched a new feature called clubs; for now it's mostly director oriented, and it so happens that we have a Hitchcock club. We're strarting a series of movies to watch/discuss in a few days, so feel free to stop by and have a look.
Thank you very much Clazor! Don't know what's the usual number of active members but it's a good thing that its growing. It sure seems like it and with the growing of population, this town is more diversified than ever! Lucky me I have plenty of interests so I'll have to stick around for longer
That sounds amazing! I'll try and stop by that magnificent club

That is a brilliant film. It's one of those films that's so good the first time round you don't feel the need to rewatch . I bet it's about 8 years since I saw it.
8 years? I bet its begging for you to see it But yeah you're right, it's one of those movies who gets stuck in your head of how amazing it is.

Thank you very much Gunslinger45!