Hi movie fans!

Tools    

Just a quick introduction. Just migrated from IMDb, since that's about to shut down. Hope to make myself at home here and get to know some fellow movie fans I have pretty broad taste in movies, I have added 10 favourites to my list, but it was difficult narrowing it down to ten, I will probably change it again at a later date when I have given it a bit more thought.

ciao for now

Hi there. You're not alone in that migration.

Things to note that are different than IMDB: we actually moderate things around here. General rule is: keep it PG-13 and stay away from overt personal insults, and you'll be good. Don't hesitate to send me or one of the mods a message if you want clarification on anything, though most of the users are just as eager to help as we are.

Don't take anything around here too seriously at first (a few of us have unusual senses of humor, or say seemingly bad things about each other because we know each other pretty well), and you'll fit in fine.

Welcome to Movie Forums.

Thanks Yoda, I have a pretty thick skin, but for some reason people always take me very seriously, and that's in real life, so I have to watch what I say. I have a bit of a strange sense of humor myself.

Welcome and come on in, the water's lovely!

MC for the Great Underground Circus
Welcome. What user name did you have there?

You can't win an argument just by being right!
imdb immigrant here as well. Welcome. If we had a punch up over there, starting afresh here, unless you're a psychopath.

Kidding aside, this is a nice place. Very friendly.