Oceans Eight

Tools    

Damian Lewis to Play Villain Opposite Sandra Bullock, Cate Blanchett in ‘Ocean’s Eight’ (EXCLUSIVE)

Damian Lewis[/b] is in final negotiations to join the cast of “Ocean’s Eight,” the all-female spinoff of “Ocean’s Eleven” starring [b]Sandra Bullock, Cate Blanchett, and Anne Hathaway.

Rihanna, Helena Bonham Carter, Mindy Kaling, Awkwafina, and Sarah Paulson are also on board with Gary Ross directing.

The film is set to bow on June 8, 2018.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/movies/news...vIf?li=BBnb7Kz

Now unlike the "new" Ghostbusters, I think this formula may end up making for a better film than the 3 that Clooney & "Our Gang" put together. Gary Ross is a damn good director yall, and other than Rihanna, there are some great actors in this.

Welcome to the human race...
lol @ this movie not getting a thread until they announced the casting of a dude

lol @ this movie not getting a thread until they announced the casting of a dude
I honestly had no idea this was in development even and just saw the article

Clooney and Soderbergh are Producers, and theyre saying Bullocks character is going to be Danny Oceans sister. Matt Damon will have a spot appearance.

I honestly had no idea this was in development even and just saw the article
Heh, fair enough. I've known about the existence of this for a while now but didn't feel like I was the one to start the thread because, well, the only Ocean's movie I've seen is Twelve and I honestly hated it, so yeah.

This might just do nobody any good.
Hmm.

Guess I'll be that one guy that wants to see this.

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
Matt Damon will have a cameo in this film.

*Ghostbusters flashback*

Suspect's Reviews

I think its so great that theres a focuse on female leading films..HOWEVER,it sucks that its continuously reboots/remakes etc of male movies that people are going to bash before they`ve even see it.women arnt good enough for a new original movie?

"Honor is not in the Weapon. It is in the Man"
Actually it is considered a spin-off not only because of Matt Damon's cameo but because Sandra Bullock's character is that of Danny Ocean's sister.

Whether it's a spin-off or a reboot is not especially relevant to this particular point. It's a movie with an all-female cast, yet it apparently has to be connected to an established franchise known for featuring all-male casts rather than being allowed to stand as its own movie. While I understand why producers would feel the need to capitalise on the brand recognition of the Ocean's franchise, it still seems at least a little questionable for whatever reason.

everyone will watch this becasue it'll be talked alot about...