Weird Hollywood Couples...ew.

Tools    

Now With Moveable Parts
i had a thought.The new trend for hollywood dating is:ugly man with beautiful woman.check it out...Tom Green(ew)with Drew Barrymore.Billy bob(ew)with Angelina Jole.Kelsey Grammer(blech!)with that blonde model chick.What gives?

Oh God...Janet Reno and Brad Pitt. Christopher Walken and Linda Tripp. Justin Timberlake and Hillary Clinton, rofl. Britney Spears and Hank the Angry Dwarf...poor Hank ;-; Umm...Christina Aguilera and Yoda wtf? RICHARD SIMMONS AND MICHAEL JACKSON! -shoots and scores- They already are a couple, but quite a scary one, Bob and Tipper Gore. What kind of name is Tipper, lmao. Dick Cheney and... 80's overweight Cher, oh god help me. The thought of Bob Hope going at it is vile enough, but him going at it with the Queen Mother is just gross...yet..slightly arousing...x_x. Anything or anyone with a Queen termite -shiver- is gross as hell. Queen termites are like...huge sacs of love mayonnaise and eggs...afklhasgas ew.

What a charming response, and a delightful name.

Rock God
what the hell was that?!? hey, falafel fart, whatever you're on, cut the dose. jesus.... anyway, i see what you're saying, though, sades. did anyone ever see the "if they mated" sketch on late night with conan o'brien? that is one of my all-time favorite bits, and it's RIPE with strange couples that generally gross people out. lol....

Now With Moveable Parts
no,I haven'tI miss out on everything.I will say,and you will all yell at me,but I only think that Brad Pitt and Jennifer Aniston are together because he's pretty than her,and that's the way he likes it.At least that theory helps ME to sleep at night

Shuddap, I made good answers and you know it! The point wasn't to have good hollywood couples, but DISGUSTING ones.

Hah hah, it was a good post, i enjoyed reading it. I felt a little queasy after reading it though, so I guess it did its job!

Rock God
i am almost sure she wanted you to post actual couples. i think. here's a weird one: sharon stone and um... who IS that guy? he doens't even have a name, he's just sharon stone's husband. what's up with that, yo?

Rock God
didn't he get bitten or something at a zoo? when that went down, everybody just kept calling him "sharon stone's husband"... i was like, doesn't he have name? lol... i'm surprised you knew that, commish. another gross one is roseanne and ANYONE. how many husbands has she had now, like 5? ew.....

Female assassin extraordinaire.
Actually Phil Bronstein is successful, powerful, an established in his own right. He's like, head of Time Magazine or some newspaper chief Editor or something like that. i should know, cuz i'm a writer, but you know, i get lazy about these things.

they live in San Francisco. It was cool, a friend drove me around and showed me Robin William's house, too.

They say Robin Williams has bad BO & keeps sniffin himself. Just an intresting fact from the Gossip master PigsnieLite!!!

Hummm, I wonder where is Sultan Bigpants? I always thought him & Falafel fart are related, hahaha!

I ain't gettin' in no fryer!
anyone remember Julia Roberts and Lyle Lovett?? What a mess that was...
"I was walking down the street with my friend and he said, "I hear music", as if there is any other way you can take it in. You're not special, that's how I receive it too. I tried to taste it but it did not work." - Mitch Hedberg

Sultan Bigpants is here.
I have begun college and so I've been in a multi-week brain freeze.
Its nice to know you're thinking of me PLite.
However,
Falafel Fart?
Please. Ain't nobody in family by that name.
I think gross couple is one composed of two creative minds that never lived up to their tremendous potential and amzing early works because of all the hype they got.
Madonna, Mr. Ritchie, come on down!
Oh, yeah.
All fat people are gross.
I stand by that.
If you're fat, I'm sorry
But I think you're gross.