A Riddle (of sorts) For All To Suffer

Tools    

In Soviet America, you sue MPAA!
http://zest.inpixel.pl/

I've posted this in my link thread and the shoutbox, but I feel it deserves its own thread.

The instructions are linked on the main page, but what you do is you go to the first "riddle", everything you need to solve the "riddle" is right there in front of you; be it visible on the webpage or embeded in its source code. Once you think you have the answer, substitute it into the url at the top, por ejemple; if you thought the answer to the first question was "darkness" (which it isn't) you would change the url to end with "darkness.htm". If you're right, obviously you'll go to the next question. If you're wrong you'll get a 404 page. There are 25 of 'em. Oh, and the music in the background (not heard on Firefox) doesn't have anything to do with the riddle, it's just there to freak you out.

Be warned right now, it will destroy your soul if you let it consume you (like I let it last night). After about 6 hours I was only on No. 8 and was about to take a knife and slit my wrists.

Enjoy, it's highly rewarding when it isn't torturous.

Lets put a smile on that block
I am seriously thick, i cant even do the first one, i dont think i understand the format...or i have disabilities.

I wipe my ass with your feelings
Number 2 doesn't even make sense grammar wise.

THANK YOU, these are a boatload of FUN , haven't had anything to challenge my mind for ages, though i am still

don't suppose u'd care to add a spoilers tag to emcompass the answers for us few cheaters?

No prob, I can certainly understand all the frustrations that thing brings. Lemme know where you're stuck and I'll help.

i'm SUPER GOOD at Jewel karaoke
I am on 5b OG, and when you left earlier i was on i think...3? I bet you're as surprised as I am that I made it THAT far. i cannot FIGURE out 5b though. you should help me anyway, thanks for trying to kill me!

Lets put a smile on that block
Can someone post the answer to the first one. im obviously challenged and would appreciate a helping start to get me going.

No. 1:
WARNING: "No. 1" spoilers below
The Answer is "deep.htm". This is found by turning the brightness up on your monitor.

No. 5b:
WARNING: "No.5b" spoilers below
This one is nuts and took me a long time to figure out. I really can't even explain how to get to it (it involves tracing down lines from the color coded bar at the top), but the answer is downwardspiral.htm

Enjoy

I just know they're coming to kill me.
Heh... that's odd... yesterday I went on the site just fine, now I'm getting an error page assistant...

Please don't let this be a riddle. If so, these people have WAYYYYYYYYYYYY to much free time.

Neutral Milk Hotel
Maybe Im just dumb but I have no Idea how to solve that.
" I see in your eyes, the same fear that would take the heart of me. A day may come when the courage of men fails, whe we forsake our friends and break all bonds of fellowship, but it is not this day. May and hour of wolves and shattered shields before the age of men comes crashing down, but it is not this day! This day we Fight! For all that you hold dear on this good earth, I bid you stand men of the west!!"
-Aragorn: The Lord of the Rings the Return of the King

i'm SUPER GOOD at Jewel karaoke
Originally Posted by OG-

No. 5b:
WARNING: "No.5b" spoilers below
This one is nuts and took me a long time to figure out. I really can't even explain how to get to it (it involves tracing down lines from the color coded bar at the top), but the answer is downwardspiral.htm

Enjoy
THANKS OG...btu i already GOT it! like...yesterday! that was REALLY tough, but i did just what you said, lined it all up, and reversed, wa-lah

now...im stuck on 6(66). its CRAZY! its a black box and thats it. i can't see anything even with the brightness all the way up. i know you're supposed to be able to see words that are "hints" but i can't. so help me

I must become Caligari..!
No. 1 isnt a rillde, its just an X-Ray...
It's a god-awful small affair, To the girl with, the mousy hair, But her mummy is yelling "No", and her daddy has told her to go, But her friend is nowhere to be seen, Now she walks through her sunken dream, To the seat with the clearest view, And she's hooked to the silver screen, But the film is a saddening bore, For she's lived it ten times or more...

WARNING: "No 6(66)" spoilers below

You do have to turn the brightness up, but doing it on your monitor alone may not be enough (I did it in photoshop). My guess is that it isn't because I got a PM yesterday about the very thing. Either way, the answer is "beast.html" (yes, .html). And you will be switching back from the .html at the next one, I believe, though it doesn't ever indiciate that.