Backyard Theaters

Tools    

Originally Posted by Sir Toose
I have one of these:

Is that the newest in Adult toys

That is so awesome! What did your neighbors think of the whole thing?

Mother! Oh, God! Mother! Blood!
Originally Posted by projectMayhem
That is so awesome! What did your neighbors think of the whole thing?
I live in the country, so no neighbors close enough to take notice.
NEW (as of 1/24/05): Quick Reviews #10

That's nice. I used to live out in the country. I miss it a lot. Neighbors suck

I must become Caligari..!
Where thinking of having one later in the year, When it warms up. We just cant think of a movie that would be good to play???

Mayby T2
It's a god-awful small affair, To the girl with, the mousy hair, But her mummy is yelling "No", and her daddy has told her to go, But her friend is nowhere to be seen, Now she walks through her sunken dream, To the seat with the clearest view, And she's hooked to the silver screen, But the film is a saddening bore, For she's lived it ten times or more...

Originally Posted by Hondo333
Where thinking of having one later in the year, When it warms up. We just cant think of a movie that would be good to play???

Mayby T2
It is such a great idea I also am thinking about it, T2 would be great anything with a lot of action would be good so people don't get bored

You could do Independence Day come summer time.

Originally Posted by projectMayhem
You could do Independence Day come summer time.
We usually have a big party between christmas and New Year, last year we had 50 adults and 20 children so maybe I will have to show one in the house for the children and one out for us adults.

Not a bad choice Independance day, but i have lots of friends who do not like my taste in action si fi, but i will give it some serious thought.

I've never had neighbors quite THAT nice before...

You guys are so disgusting.................

I love it sooooooooooooooooooo much...........

"I'm your hell, I'm your dream.......I'm nothing in between.......You know you wouldn't want it any other way".........

"Listen, when I slap you, you'll take it and like it"..........Humphrey Bogart..........Maltese Falcon.......

Graze on my lips and if those hills be dry, stray lower, where the pleasant fountains lie...........William Shakespeare.......

Originally Posted by nebbit
Slap Slap wake up girl......ummmmmmm...errrrrrrr

What movie are you going to show at your backyard movie night

I think I'm going to try it out by showing frankenstein (the original) on my garage door on Halloween night. I have a fog machine that I built a chiller unit for (so the fog stays on the ground) so I'll set it up and fog over my driveway.

That sounds great, i want to have one but not sure what to put on, also have to find out where to get equipment to show it etc.

My friend said today she would be happy with T2

Mother! Oh, God! Mother! Blood!
I thought I'd revive this thread because I got an 8 foot wide screen and projector for Christmas.

It's awesome! I have the projector hooked up to my DVD player in my living room. The screen is mounted to the ceiling and retracts closed when not in use. The picture is so clear and colorful, it's unbelievable! The first time my wife saw it, she said, "Wow! It looks better than our TV!" Investing $1200 in a projector and 8' wide screen is much better than investing thousands of dollars on a 42", 56" or 60" TV.

I hope to host several outdoor theater parties this summer. I'll let you all know how they turn out.