The MoFo Personal Pictures Thread

Tools    

Originally Posted by susan
here are some pictures from the trip we took to pennsylvania over the weekend..three are from centralia, pa (there's a fire underground) and raymondskill waterfalls in the poconos...
interesting pictures, thanks.

Which landsape is you, Susan?
"Today, war is too important to be left to politicians. They have neither the time, the training, nor the inclination for strategic thought. I can no longer sit back and allow Communist infiltration, Communist indoctrination, Communist subversion and the international Communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids."

You ready? You look ready.
Hey jrs, nice avatar. I like it.
"This is that human freedom, which all boast that they possess, and which consists solely in the fact, that men are conscious of their own desire, but are ignorant of the causes whereby that desire has been determined." -Baruch Spinoza

Lets put a smile on that block
These are two pics of me, the first one is me trying to be cool in Florida driving to The Home Depot. The second is of me and sisboombah at Brighton Pier.
Attachments
Click image for larger version

Name:	Copy of P3100134.JPG
Views:	145
Size:	101.3 KB
ID:	2806   Click image for larger version

Name:	Copy of P2150126.JPG
Views:	189
Size:	165.2 KB
ID:	2807  

Originally Posted by LordSlaytan
Which landsape is you, Susan?
i'm playing monty python how not to be seen? i'm behind the billow of smoke over there

seriously, this is me last year in september
Attachments
Click image for larger version

Name:	rfsusan.jpg
Views:	178
Size:	27.9 KB
ID:	2811  

You ready? You look ready.
Originally Posted by susan
i'm playing monty python how not to be seen? i'm behind the billow of smoke over there

seriously, this is me last year in september
You're very beautiful. Just though I'd let you know.

Originally Posted by blibblobblib
These are two pics of me, the first one is me trying to be cool in Florida driving to The Home Depot. The second is of me and sisboombah at Brighton Pier.
blibby you are cute, I haven't seen sisboombah for a while say hi

Get off my island
Don't ask how this photo came to be. Just know that it exists, serves as a source of constant embarassment and that you should be afraid...

MoFo Survivor - r3port3r66 wins!!!!!!

Originally Posted by Revenge of Mr M
Don't ask how this photo came to be. Just know that it exists, serves as a source of constant embarassment and that you should be afraid...
OMG your a Hermaphrodite

Get off my island

Mr M.... has anyone ever told you that you favor Spike from Buffy?

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

I must become Caligari..!
Wow, That girl on your knee is HOT!!,
It's a god-awful small affair, To the girl with, the mousy hair, But her mummy is yelling "No", and her daddy has told her to go, But her friend is nowhere to be seen, Now she walks through her sunken dream, To the seat with the clearest view, And she's hooked to the silver screen, But the film is a saddening bore, For she's lived it ten times or more...