The MoFo Personal Pictures Thread

Tools    

Master of My Domain
Man, Rhys looks like he's having so much fun.
Or maybe he's a photoshop wizard. That's how I tried to make my friends.

Please Quote/Tag Or I'll Miss Your Responses

Springtime in Budapest
I don't know how long you are there, but the main Turkish Bath place has a rave on the first Saturday. I only went to the bath, and wasn't around, never been to a rave, know I wouldn't like it, but you might.

Are you staying at a hostel, friend, couchsurfing? I spent one week in Buda, and one week in Pest.

Have fun!

I don't know how long you are there, but the main Turkish Bath place has a rave on the first Saturday. I only went to the bath, and wasn't around, never been to a rave, know I wouldn't like it, but you might.

Are you staying at a hostel, friend, couchsurfing? I spent one week in Buda, and one week in Pest.

Have fun!
We are going back to Copenhagen tonight. We stayed at Hotel near the main railway station. Pretty poor area, but the Hotel was fine.

I tried the Spa in the city park, which was very nice indeed

School starts tomorrow, so unfortunately i cant go to the rave

Wearing a traditional Indian turban at a relative's wedding

with my niece

Me and Adamantium last night. He and his wife came down from PA, and theyre awesome. Im the one on the left.

Me and Adamantium at the last home spring training day for the Pirates hosting the Red Sox. My frown is because David Price was pitching ....for Boston! that's just sick and wrong

Peg Sexy thinks you actually kinda look like her husband, Al.
Ive been told I look like Ted Danson, alot have said Jeff Daniels, and now Ed O'Neil. Which means I am the whitest man alive.

Ive been told I look like Ted Danson ....... Which means I am the whitest man alive.

Are you sure?
Attachments
Click image for larger version

Name:	Ted.jpg
Views:	714
Size:	244.5 KB
ID:	24750  

Ill have you all know I have a full head of hair. for some reason my forehead just looks unending in these photos. Seriously.

Im repping a bunch of 2 year old posts, its around page 400 where the steel trap story that was Faccianado was exposed This is some straight up funny ... watching him go back to lying to win an argument with such consistency and relish, he reminds me of SNL Mike Myers ADHD kid who was harnessed to the jungle gym. He got thumped down, got back up, lied again, thumped back down, got back up, lied again, and on and on

Ive been told I look like Ted Danson, alot have said Jeff Daniels, and now Ed O'Neil. Which means I am the whitest man alive.
You should demand to be paid as much a Ted Danson (or at least demand the same kind of plane that Ted Danson gets).