The Soundtrack of Your Life

Tools    

Now With Moveable Parts
ick...just noticed Utopia's sig...grrrr...

Mischief. Mayhem. Soap.
I just love that line

Originally posted by Utopia/Dystopia
I just love that line
I don't. I don't see why it's supposed to be clever, or funny. I like Julia Roberts, though.

Mischief. Mayhem. Soap.
I didn't say it was clever, or meant to be funny.......it's just so....well.....American.

Now With Moveable Parts
Too bad the line is a lie...Julia wore like ten pounds of boob enhancement for the role as Erin Brockovich, and the little tramp didn't even thank the real counterpart in her Oscar acceptance speach...thankless wench!

Now With Moveable Parts
Okay Silver...get ready to be on the business end of a three-inch heel...!!!!

Why do people always resort to accusations of jealousy? When you guys harp on a male performance, I don't quip," Jealousy!" Tsk-Tsk...so unoriginal.

1)Christopher Young's song for Hellraiser. It's just so creepy and beautiful.

2)U2...my favorite band. I loved the "Zoo TV" era!

3)Nine Inch Nails. Trent Reznor is so cool!

Uhhh....that's about it!

I'm no big NiN fan -- but they sure beat Marilyn Manson. More than shock there, no doubt. I love U2 -- great music. I admit I'm not die-hard fan, though, and only listen to a few of the hits. It's beautiful stuff, though.

There's more to Manson than just shock value. He really is a talented musician and he plays a hell of a concert. Maybe he just ain't your bag, baby.

Trent Reznor is a genius - check the programming on everything he's ever done, it's absolutely insane. He hammers together these amazing songs out of bits and pieces that have no business being together, it's brilliant.

I've heard NiN. My mom owns a few of his albums, if you can believe that. I know he's talented. My stepmom knew him when she was in high school, too. I realize Manson has musical talent...but that's not what's selling the records, and making any of the headlines. I have little respect for the "man."

Now With Moveable Parts
Originally posted by TWTCommish
I'm no big NiN fan -- but they sure beat Marilyn Manson. More than shock there, no doubt. I love U2 -- great music. I admit I'm not die-hard fan, though, and only listen to a few of the hits. It's beautiful stuff, though.
How did Manson get on the same page as NIN...in your book, T?

Sweet little SB had to sing Disposable Teens in Smashed last year -- in a top hat and tails.

It was great fun.

Now With Moveable Parts
Originally posted by TWTCommish
Both a little shock-oriented...though over time I've come to appreciate NiN much, much more.
Okay. I see the connection, but it's not ligit, looks like you see the difference now. Manson is a joke, where as Reznor actually explores and defines his craft.

A few new songs that have simply take overtaken my life:

I WANT CANDY!!

Not Aaron Carter. The original. It sums up my whole mischevious life.

I don't want to be a candidate for Vietnam or Watergate, all I want to do is.....

BICYCLE! BICYCLE!

Which sums up my entire political views.

Meanwhile, I am the ape man, I am the ape ma, I am the Walrus.

'Hey Baby' by No Doubt rocks my everything. What a great song.

Yeah, it is a good song. Undeniably catchy. I swear, just when it seems like No Doubt is done, they do it again. I've honestly thought of them as basically through 2 or 3 times. My metaphorical hat is off to Stefani and the band.

Now With Moveable Parts
Originally posted by Steve
'Hey Baby' by No Doubt rocks my everything. What a great song.
We Agree.