The site www.movieforums.org is DOWN????

Tools    

Well, I love coffee candy, coffee ice cream, coffee granola bars, etc . . . but I have only had coffee once, and I think my boyfriend did over-kill on the sugar. This was many, many years ago. When I allowed men in my life.

OK, OK, I still have them as friends!

OK, OK, I still have them as friends!
Now Lady Destiny, you of all people, a movie lover, should know that men and women can't be friends! Don't make me go all When Harry Met Sally on you.

Now Lady Destiny, you of all people, a movie lover, should know that men and women can't be friends! Don't make me go all When Harry Met Sally on you.
Well, sure, the lot of them said why they were my friend, but that didn't get them anywhere. Well . . .

What about that coffee!?!

Well, sure, the lot of them said why they were my friend, but that didn't get them anywhere. Well . . .

What about that coffee!?!

I was going to say, I think this is about the time when 7thson drops in and says you're a flirt or something.

I was going to say, I think this is about the time when 7thson drops in and says you're a flirt or something.
Don't doubt my powers, son. They flirt with me. I mean reeeally!

Is that reverse flirtology?

i'm SUPER GOOD at Jewel karaoke

Yes! She is back! We shall stay strong vs the jaded coffee shop crowd that scorns at our wit! Mostly mine of course
Yes I am here. I can tell that you missed me.

why, the Station Agent! i think you should see it Destiny, as its the most lovely feel-good film ever.
I love it

Guys....Can someone tell me where I might find some obscure gay cinema? I've been trying to find it here ever since the mention of it at the beggining of this thread.