The site www.movieforums.org is DOWN????

Tools    

So is this the new Guessing Game thread?

I will go first: A film that is gay and obscure.

Well Rob, I AM an east Texas redneck who enjoys both obscure (and *gasp* artsy) and mainstream cinema AND who can type in complete sentences. Clearly you are predestined to have a problem with me.

You're welcome!

Oh, and Rob, this board is filled with sarcasm. Can you sense that yet!?!

You're welcome!

Oh, and Rob, this board if filled with sarcasm. Can you sense that yet!?!
Cool! I actually thought I was truly hated.

A system of cells interlinked
Nah...No hate... Just some friendly ball-bustin...

Yeah I post there, and need my movie talkin fix! No offense, but you all are too artsy for my taste.
Yes, there is at times, a higher quality of film being discussed here. No matter where you go, there will always be some rude people. I have to say, I was there for . . . to hell if I know how long . . . and the only friendly/welcoming people there, were you (Rob), Claire, and someone I already knew, Sci-Fi-Guy. Powdered WaWa, you were pretty much gone by then. I bugged you here, instead.
It's still a board, with it's little click of friends (People that already know each other). That board is just a hell of a lot smaller than this one. I wasn't welcomed in much at all.
Anyway, I still stuck around, and waited to see how it went. You should do the same here.

I just want to know why you would ask us about another site who would want to go to another site

I know nebbit took the time to write out an entire sentence but I'm to busy staring at your boobies...

Originally Posted by Rob34207
Lets just say the guessing game can get quite involved at times. It wouldnt be the first nor last time I insert my foot in my mouth.
Well, we have plenty of members who love to administer the "open mouth insert foot" treatment.

Ex-squeeze me! I was trying to be serious here!

Boobs! That's all you people ever talk about.

Nevermind what else I saw, when I typed in man-boobs!

I really miss movieforums.org. Enjoyed talking with some of the people. It's a nice forum. Hope it reappears.

I belong to:

Philosophy.org
Deamviews.com
forums.techguy.org
and this site.

I did have my own computer repair forum for awhile, but the time involved to do the site justice was just too demanding. I am on other forums here and there but these are my staples.

Out of all of them however, this one brings me back day in and day out and gives me that warm and fuzzy feeling. Yeah I am a sap, but hey I could be a worse thing than a sap.

I'm not sure I should say this. I may jinx the hell out of myself. Ever since they told us about that board being down, I've had zero problems over here.
Coincidence? . . . Maybe! Mysterious? . . . Very!

For the love of god, knock on wood!