Madagascar: The Crate Escape

Tools    

Will your system be alright, when you dream of home tonight?
Okay, so I have seen the original an embarrassing amount of times, and love it, (it's on my top 100.) I can't wait for the sequel, although it does look the same as the original...

Name: Madagascar : The Crate Escape
Starring: Ben Stiller, Chris Rock, Jada Pinkett Smith, David Schwimmer, Sacha Baron Cohen, Cedric the Entertainer, Andy Richter, Alec Baldwin
Poster: none
Plot:The sequel of the first movie, the New York Zoo Animals, Alex the Lion, Marty the Zebra, Melman the Giraffe and Gloria the Hippo, still stranded on Madagascar, started to leave the island. All of a sudden, they landed in the wilderness of Africa. There, Alex soon meet the rest of his family and starting to have trouble communicating with them after much of his time at the Central Park Zoo
Production Still:
Teaser: HERE

I am a bit disappointed in the still thought... it looks the same

"I like to move it, move it!"

Seriously though, they will never come up with another song as catchy as that one. That was great!

Watched it quite a solid number of times with my kids... Characters are great! Would love a sequel.

... you like to move it, move it... we like to... MOVE IT!!
So right about that song.

The first Madagascar was hilarious. I can always watch that one with the kids. I am really looking forward to "The Crate Escape" and am hoping they did as well with it as the first.

we like tooo!!!

I love the first one!!!

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
I am still in shock that they are making this film, yet again there is going to be another sequel. What is going on recently, theres this, Toy story 3, shrek 4 im just shocked they are making so many sequels why not come up with new ideas. Look at that walle thats a new idea and thats what people want, they want it more than sequels.

Shrek 1 - 2 was cool but the 3rd they just cashed in as it was awfull.

A message for the writers/producers/directors out there who think its a good idea "Come up with some new ideas for gods sake!"