The MoFo Personal Pictures Thread

Tools    

Lets put a smile on that block
Originally Posted by LordSlaytan

I bet you're a real pain in the ass sometimes. By the way, Rach is very sweet looking. May I have her hand in marriage?
Yeah Rach is beautiful. Good kisser too! I shall pass on your proposal of beautiful creepyness

If she's not up for marriage, how about a freindly...you know...I don't want to actually say it...
"Today, war is too important to be left to politicians. They have neither the time, the training, nor the inclination for strategic thought. I can no longer sit back and allow Communist infiltration, Communist indoctrination, Communist subversion and the international Communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids."

Originally Posted by LordSlaytan
If she's not up for marriage, how about a freindly...you know...I don't want to actually say it...
Hotdog?

Arresting your development
Originally Posted by Austruck
You boys need to learn how to behave and play nice. I mean, really.
We only need to have concern and leash them in the yard when they start the Milli Vanilli chest bump!

These are my Hamsters. Theyre so cute! Theyre like little balls of fluff with mouths and biting nashing teeth...kinda like gremlins.

Heres Charlie and Lucifer, i think its evident which is which

Iv'e just realised i actually look like The Beast in most of the above photos with my strange turtle-head hair cut, so heres one taken the other day.

I wont post any more. I promise

I am having a nervous breakdance
Blibb.... You da man. What happened to the spider? Is he the one taking all the pics of you?

--------

They had temporarily escaped the factories, the warehouses, the slaughterhouses, the car washes - they'd be back in captivity the next day but
now they were out - they were wild with freedom. They weren't thinking about the slavery of poverty. Or the slavery of welfare and food stamps. The rest of us would be all right until the poor learned how to make atom bombs in their basements.

Originally Posted by Piddzilla
Blibb.... You da man. What happened to the spider? Is he the one taking all the pics of you?
Oh Mr Spider has moved out now. but here he is from the other night. God he was horrible.

I am having a nervous breakdance
Originally Posted by blibblobblib
Oh Mr Spider has moved out now. but here he is from the other night. God he was horrible.

Squash him!! Show no mercy whatsoever...

Originally Posted by Austruck
You boys need to learn how to behave and play nice. I mean, really.
"boys need to learn how to behave" That has got to be the funniest thing I have heard in ages.

Sir Sean Connery's love-child
Originally Posted by blibblobblib
These are my Hamsters. Theyre so cute! Theyre like little balls of fluff with mouths and biting nashing teeth...kinda like gremlins.

Heres Charlie and Lucifer, i think its evident which is which

Don't worry Blob, I'll save your hamster, " Demons be gone "
Scary ass red eyed hamster!!!
Hmmm read somewhere that pets resemble their owners!!!
Blib, " Demons be gone " maybe that will stop your disposition for open shirt rippping!

Toga, toga, toga......

Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbour?

Originally Posted by Darth Stujitzu
Don't worry Blob, I'll save your hamster, " Demons be gone "
Scary ass red eyed hamster!!!
Hmmm read somewhere that pets resemble their owners!!!
Blib, " Demons be gone " maybe that will stop your disposition for open shirt rippping!
Never fear Darthy, there is adequate warning above their cage for brave guests....

Put me in your pocket...
Sexy, you are sexy as ever.

Sedai...that's a great picture of you.

Blibbly...you're such a sweetie. Great pic's. Love your hamsters.

Brian wanted me some pic's of the Mayan ruins, so here are a few from Tulum. I'm the one taking the picture.

My daughter is in the first one with the pink shirt and straw hat. I don't dare post any other pic's of her from that day though....she looked like she was possed by an ancient God of Impatience. Fierce photos.
Attachments
Click image for larger version

Name:	1.jpg
Views:	104
Size:	145.5 KB
ID:	5154   Click image for larger version

Name:	2.jpg
Views:	95
Size:	165.8 KB
ID:	5155   Click image for larger version

Name:	3.jpg
Views:	98
Size:	141.7 KB
ID:	5156   Click image for larger version

Name:	5.jpg
Views:	105
Size:	118.5 KB
ID:	5157   Click image for larger version

Name:	4.jpg
Views:	98
Size:	129.1 KB
ID:	5158  

Sir Sean Connery's love-child
Annie, those photos are amazing, I would love to go one day, really into pyramids, temple and ruins. Plan to go to Egypt, Mexico city etc one day, might need a lottery win first though!

Sexy your shirt gave me a bad acid flashback, woah triiiiiiiiiiiiipy!!!
Make the purple giraffe go away!

history *is* moralizing
didn't take much with me back from Korea, but here's a pic of this frog with two friends, a Korean-Chilian bud (who's gonna become a famous movie music composer) and my Hawaian roommate.
Attachments
Click image for larger version

Name:	juhwanjohndid3.jpg
Views:	110
Size:	292.9 KB
ID:	5204