The MoFo Personal Pictures Thread

Tools    

May The Forks be With Us
i could post a picture of me.... but i dont think so.

"Snozberries taste like snozberries"

Lets put a smile on that block
Originally Posted by Garrett
Nice pictures Blib.

By the way, who's that in your avatar? Answer now, you can beat me up and steal my lunch money later.
Its the ever magnificant Jimmy Stewart, although he looks a bit older in that picture. Who was your avatar of? The last one with the guy just standing there, he looked a bit like Jude Law. Answer whenever you want or i'll give you a knuckle sandwhich....with peanutbutter.

Oh Blibbs, your pictures made my heart go

Put me in your pocket...
Originally Posted by blibblobblib
I have to say i was quite intoxicated that evening and made some unsettling remarks to a taxi driver that night. I apologise to you Taxi man where ever you are...
You have me curious...what happened in your taxi?

Welcome back Blibby. Your pictures are great! It looks like you had a great time despite Frances. Did you have a chance to go to Blizzard Beach?

Yes, post some more pic's.

Delila...I miss those jumpsuit days. I wish they were back instyle again. They were great. You look fabulous in yellow by the way.

Originally Posted by Aniko
:Welcome back Blibby. Your pictures are great! It looks like you had a great time despite Frances. Did you have a chance to go to Blizzard Beach?
Thanx Anny, yeah we went Blizzard Beach, was great fun! My mate Ross went down the huuuuuuge slide they have there, twice! i didnt have the guts, but i went on the second biggest one a few times, although each time i came off, so much water went up my bum it made me feel like i needed to poo.
Originally Posted by Aniko
You have me curious...what happened in your taxi?
Over here in the UK we have speed camera's, that flash and take a picture of your car if your going over the speed limit, theyre an absoloute nightmare, but luckily, you dont have them in the US. From what ive been told about the events in the taxi (as i cannot remember) i apparently decided to get my camera out half way home, and started taking pictures around the cab shouting "Speed Camera! Your done! Ooops! Speed Camera! Oops! Speed Camera! BUSTED!" over and over sending the flash off blinding the poor confused taxi driver. It explained all the photos of the inside of the taxi i found on my camera the next day. I dont think my friends were talking to me much when we got in that night

And this is my BOOMstick!
I'll post a pic of me as soon as I'm done scanning it.

Standing in the Sunlight, Laughing
... although each time i came off, so much water went up my bum it made me feel like i needed to poo.
If you can have fun at Enema Beach, you can have fun anywhere.

Over here in the UK we have speed camera's, that flash and take a picture of your car if your going over the speed limit, theyre an absoloute nightmare, but luckily, you dont have them in the US.
We have them in LA. I'm not a fan. They make a clear spray you can buy to put on your license tags, that somehow blocks the camera from seeing it. The irony is, in LA, you can barely ever go fast enough to qualify as "speeding".

Originally Posted by SamsoniteDelila
We have them in LA. I'm not a fan. They make a clear spray you can buy to put on your license tags, that somehow blocks the camera from seeing it. The irony is, in LA, you can barely ever go fast enough to qualify as "speeding".
Yeah, thats the main reasoning that I have for never moving back down there. It took us three hours to get out of LA when I was on vacation. BTW- I like the pretty drawing of you.

Blibbly, you must go on more holidays and post more pictures.
Infinitely suffering thing.
T.S Eliot, "Preludes"

Standing in the Sunlight, Laughing
Originally Posted by allthatglitters
Yeah, thats the main reasoning that I have for never moving back down there. It took us three hours to get out of LA when I was on vacation. BTW- I like the pretty drawing of you.

Blibbly, you must go on more holidays and post more pictures.
LOL! The drawing is someone's reporter friend.
The little av of the eye is me.

Traffic in LA is bad news, and seems to just get worse, but there are pics of Blibby to brighten the day.

LOL! The drawing is someone's reporter friend.
The little av of the eye is me.
Really? I thought the eye picture was VERY pretty, prettier than the other one.

If you can have fun at Enema Beach, you can have fun anywhere.
Aaah Enima Beach, a place, until recently, i only thought existed in my dreams...

Glad you dudes liked the pics, i'll post some more as soon as im back at Uni. Moving back donw there today, its a nightmare! so much stuff to take with me, and its a four hour drive. Oh well, should have internet again by mid next month so will post some more pics then. but ill still be keepin in touch with the Mo of FO by using the uni computers so all is well.

This is Glitter.
She's my sole heir.
What and follow up a class act like you? Don't plan on dying anytime soon is all I am saying.

Its the ever magnificant Jimmy Stewart, although he looks a bit older in that picture. Who was your avatar of? The last one with the guy just standing there, he looked a bit like Jude Law. Answer whenever you want or i'll give you a knuckle sandwhich....with peanutbutter.
It's from "After Hours", if I know which one you're talking about.

In Soviet America, you sue MPAA!
From a series of mugshots I took after getting out of the shower as part of an experiment.
Attachments
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMGA0156.JPG
Views:	149
Size:	109.8 KB
ID:	3866  

Official Sacrifice to Holden Pike
Originally Posted by OG-
haha, thanks.

I probably should have shaved beforehand, but oh well.
Naw. Shaving would have changed the whole mood of that pic.
I love the whole Frodo Shag males have been wearing as of late. It's very 'rumpled bed morning after'. In other words...sexy.

In Soviet America, you sue MPAA!
Hehe, thanks again. I'm gonna try a little experiment with the camera and that look in about a week (I shaved right after that).

I think its time I got a haircut though. For the past year and a half or so I've just grown it out, shaved it off, grown it again. This is the longest it has ever been and it's just turning into a mop. Just running my hand through my head turns my desk into a shag carpet. Not because I'm going bald or anything, but because theres just so damn much of it there, lol.

Though when I moved down to Florida, I was expecting everyone to have the same look as I did seeing as it has become the semi-expected thing for college kids these days, but there isn't a single guy I've seen who has a mop like this one, so if I do cut it all off I'll just look like every other guy. Oh woe are my life's tribulations.

Official Sacrifice to Holden Pike
Just say No to to being an average Joe!
Florida men might see the animal quality in your mop wanna copy it. You'll start a movement.