The MoFo Personal Pictures Thread

Tools    

Originally Posted by Sedai
New pic folks!! I really like this one, even though as usual, I have a goofball face on. Michelle is looking smokin though.... (someone had asked for a pic of my girlfriend, Annie I think).

Enjoy!

{photo copyright Keith Kin Yan}
Great spot, nice food, ditch the smokes and the gollum (sp.) feet.

A system of cells interlinked
Originally Posted by nebbit
Great spot, nice food, ditch the smokes and the gollum (sp.) feet.
I think I may have been mid-complaint about the smokes, as it looks like I am pushing them away from the food. I do not not smoke stinky cigs

Hmmm, I don't see her as looking like J. Lewis at all though

Thanks for peepin!

You ready? You look ready.
Thanks for peepin!
With pleasure.
"This is that human freedom, which all boast that they possess, and which consists solely in the fact, that men are conscious of their own desire, but are ignorant of the causes whereby that desire has been determined." -Baruch Spinoza

Put me in your pocket...
(someone had asked for a pic of my girlfriend, Annie I think).
Yes, that was me Sedai.
Thanks for posting another picture...it's very nice. You two make a very handsome couple.

A system of cells interlinked
Originally Posted by Aniko
Yes, that was me Sedai.
Thanks for posting another picture...it's very nice. You two make a very handsome couple.
Ah yes I had already popped one up of the two of us...I had forgotten already!

Nice hat.

My life isn't written very well.
OK Mr. McClane, you're not fooling anyone! I see you there in the black bandana! So, are you the leader of your troop? Right On Dude!

r66-The member who always asks WHY?

Well, not exactly. I just went to a leadership camp two weeks before that picture was taken. There was another one in our troop that went. They gave us the bandanna. Anyways, I'm just the Order of the Arrow Representative. That's a special group of scouts that go above the call of scouting. Your elected by your fellow scouts. Anyways, I just decided to stand out. The other guy decided not to wear his. My rank is Star. I'm going for Life. Anyways, that's about it. Got anymore questions having to do with scouts.

Well actually, maybe I do. Perhaps this isn't the right forum to ask it though. The question deals with mature subject matter, and it would be interesting to hear your thoughts on the matter. The question deals with male Scout Masters and their private lives (hint, hint).

That's illegal in boy scouts. We make cracks at that all the time. Example, if you try and hit someone or sumtin the person yells. "That's illegal in boy scouts." It's just down right hilarious.

Yes, I agree, hitting should be illegal! Did you get any badges at camp?