The MoFo Personal Pictures Thread

Tools    

i have the Microsoft photo editor- my brother has photoshop but i can't use that until the morning...
Infinitely suffering thing.
T.S Eliot, "Preludes"

yay!!!
Attachments
Click image for larger version

Name:	janellespic1.jpg
Views:	174
Size:	142.8 KB
ID:	2543  

sorry they are blurry and that i've double (now tripled posted)
Attachments

Name:	janellepic2.jpg
Views:	160
Size:	139.6 KB
ID:	2544   Click image for larger version

Name:	janellepic3.jpg
Views:	157
Size:	160.4 KB
ID:	2545  

okay i hate the ones with me smiling...i am not even really smiling and i stil ahte them..btw the pics are really crappy as opposed to color my eyes are blue and my skin is so white i look albino and my hairs rediish brownish
Attachments

Name:	janellepic5.jpg
Views:	193
Size:	148.0 KB
ID:	2546   Click image for larger version

Name:	janellepic6.jpg
Views:	151
Size:	138.4 KB
ID:	2547  

Hehe...you are adorable girly. I think I should talk to you about the dangers of alcohol though. You are obviously drunk and are in need of lecture. If you're going to drink, then drink soda-pop and give me all the hard stuff you have. End of lecture. Oh yeah, don't have sex until you are 34 or sit on your Uncle's lap, it will be easier on your Father's heart.

Peace out Sistah!

"Today, war is too important to be left to politicians. They have neither the time, the training, nor the inclination for strategic thought. I can no longer sit back and allow Communist infiltration, Communist indoctrination, Communist subversion and the international Communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids."

copy. although i've been getting that lecture since i was 5...not only am i the only girl in the family...i am also a P.P.D (Patented Pastor's Daughter). The only difference between me and Mandy Moore's character in 'A Walk To Remember' is my fashion sense is a trillion times better and I ditched the accent...

Good girl! (I won't ever see a Mandy Moore movie until she is at least 25), but if you have style better than a hollywood starlet, then you are on the road to...WAIT A MINUTE!!!! She doesn't dress like a slut, does she???!!!???!!!

Originally Posted by allthatglitters
yay!!!
Beautiful as well as smart.

You are very pretty Glitter... ...do I detect a bit of Scots/Irish ancestry somewhere along the line?

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

I'm not old, you're just 12.
okay i hate the ones with me smiling...i am not even really smiling and i stil ahte them..btw the pics are really crappy as opposed to color my eyes are blue and my skin is so white i look albino and my hairs rediish brownish
ah, the pics aren't bad at all! You look great. It is cool to have a face to put with the name even if the colors are off...

I still haven't posted my pic cause honestly, I don't HAVE any pics of me that I like that are current. I don't think I have ever taken a good picture in my LIFE. I always have a bad haircut or ugly clothes on when my picture gets taken. I am CURSED! hehe.

https://shawnsmovienight.blogspot.com/

I am having a nervous breakdance
You look very much like my buddy's girlfriend....

--------

They had temporarily escaped the factories, the warehouses, the slaughterhouses, the car washes - they'd be back in captivity the next day but
now they were out - they were wild with freedom. They weren't thinking about the slavery of poverty. Or the slavery of welfare and food stamps. The rest of us would be all right until the poor learned how to make atom bombs in their basements.

Put me in your pocket...
Glitter...You're very cute, sweet and huggable.

Monkeypunch...then comb your hair and get cleaned up.
We'd like to see a pic of you.

Blibbly....I love your pic's of you and your granny. Very sweet.

Sedai...you're a cutie. Can you post another pic....maybe one of you and your lady?

A system of cells interlinked
Originally Posted by Aniko
Sedai...you're a cutie. Can you post another pic....maybe one of you and your lady?

Roger that. All we need now is a pic that both her and I are 5x5 on, and we will be all set. I'll see what I can dig up. The fact that she handles all the photo archiving on her mac makes it tough for me to sneak them by without inspection....

look now y'all made me blush....

Lord- no in fact she's quoted to have said "Eww-you'll never see me in a tube top" that was three years ago and so far we haven't...

Caitlyn- i am 25% Scottish (which is what everybody says I look most like) and then like italian, german and french....my dad calls me a mutt

Piddzilla- supposedly i look like alot of people or so people tell me

everybody else

I am having a nervous breakdance
Piddzilla- supposedly i look like alot of people or so people tell me
Hmmmm... no.. You just look like one person I know of.

BANNED
Well here am I at my 18th birthday...
yes yes you may notice the gone with the wind DVD at the bottom..but anyways
I want to know if I am sexy....k thanks...lol
Attachments

Name:	for mofo.jpg
Views:	172
Size:	24.6 KB
ID:	2618  

My life isn't written very well.
Sexy? Maybe if you had your shirt off. But you are definitely handsome. Well, you look happy and that's very sexy...hmmmm...nah, handsome is the word.

r66-The member who always asks WHY?

BANNED
Originally Posted by r3port3r66
Sexy? Maybe if you had your shirt off. But you are definitely handsome. Well, you look happy and that's very sexy...hmmmm...nah, handsome is the word.
So wait..i feel dazed and confused after that....

Anyways heres me at a basketball game so , so far this is pic #2
Attached Images
File Type: bmp Roof at the game.bmp (100.7 KB, 149 views)