Cant remember name of this movie

Tools    

Hi, I saw this movie late night, on one of the paid movie channels(hbo, cinemax, showtime, tmc) in the early 90s(93-95). The plot has to do with a mother, teenage daughter, and either a live in boyfriend or step dad. The mother warns him to not touch her daughter, but one night she comes home late and he's waiting for her in kitchen. They end up having relations, the mother catches them and splits his head with an axe. Can anyone help me with this?

Btw - I thought the mother was Shannon Tweed, but not sure now.

I want to say Soloman, but I'm sure that's not it. My best guess would have to be Pyar Ho Gaya or either The Girl in the Overalls.

I dont think so, they were both made in 97

I dont think so, they were both made in 97
I don't understand what you mean by both. I listed three for one thing and none of them but Soloman came out in 1997.

Soloman (1997)
Pyar Ho Gaya (1986)
The Girls in the Overalls (1904)

I checked them and they were'nt the right movie. I couldnt even find the 1904 one. But this movie was american and made in late 80's or early 90s. Maybe a short film, I don't know, but I cant believe I cant locate it anywhere.

I checked them and they were'nt the right movie. I couldnt even find the 1904 one. But this movie was american and made in late 80's or early 90s. Maybe a short film, I don't know, but I cant believe I cant locate it anywhere.
The thing is, I want to know what the movie is, too. So I am determined to find the answer. I am currently searching for the title.

The whole film is basically made in their house... I think the daughter got dropped off by her boyfriend after football game and party. She was drunk, the step dad picks her up and puts her on kitchen counter, then starts kissing her, then it leads to bedroom... then the mother catches them

Is it Mommie Dearest from 1981?

If it's not, can you provide ANY more info?

Is it Mommie Dearest from 1981?

If it's not, can you provide ANY more info?
No, that's not it. Im leaning toward a short film tho.

Almost positive it was made in early 90s

Happy New Year from Philly!
Well if the mother looked anything like Shannon Tweed, it couldn't have been Dolores Claiborne.

Ive kinda looked on and off for this for awhile now. If anybody can find this booger I'd bow to your search skillz.

Soon as the guy opens the door to leave the bedroom... BAM! An axe between the eyes.

Now I know it was spring of '95 when I saw it.

April of 95. Anyway to see an archived tv guide?

April of 95. Anyway to see an archived tv guide?
"Ask, and it shall be given you. Seek, and ye shall find."

Well, I'm not positive you'll find what you're looking for, but Ask.com is probably one of your best bets.