Movie Search

Tools    

Hello everybody,

Could anyone help me? I am trying to find a movie - fairytale, which I saw during my childhood. I have some flashes of memory of that movie and I am trying to find it, but it slips away. The movie is apparently a fairytale (not-animation). It should be made by Hollywood. It represents some dark worlds - castles, knights and dark lords, but it is a fantasy. I remember some dark prison, with some huge bat-man like creatures, who eat some prisoners by dissolving them by their hood formed by wings.

Looks dark and strange, but movie had some sense. With a little probability it could be some series, but I am not sure. Would be very appreciated for some help

R.

It could be Final Days of Planet Earth.

The description of the bat-creatures sounds just like Beastmaster. I think that's your movie! =)

Definitely Beastmaster, and now I must go and watch it immediately.

Wow, people, you are good! It really looks like the movie I watched those years and the release date is 1982, so this is it! I am watching it on youtube.

Thank you very much!