What are you doing at this very moment?

Tools    

Wishing I could take a nap because I have to work tonight....

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

i dont want her to go to an other soccerassociation, i would feel bad about it.
If she does that is her choice, you are only allowed to feel bad if you are nasty to her

Gettin' ready to see 'Invasion'. Getting ripped apart in some reviews online but I don't give a *****. Will judge for myself.

Gettin' ready to see 'Invasion'. Getting ripped apart in some reviews online but I don't give a *****. Will judge for myself.
I rarely trust reviews of any movie that I see because I find myself with an opposing opinion to quite a few. I'm beginning to think I have really bad taste in movies, I'm much younger than the writers of the reviews I read and the people who write these reviews look for something other than entertainment from a movie.

Just a girl who loves movies
Posting in here and preparing to watch some Grey's Anatomy episodes. Seems to be my latest addiction

Watching "Into the Woods".
Watched that a few months back and is where I actually first heard and enjoyed that old 'You Don't Own Me' song. Just listened to it this morning as a matter of fact.

Taking Tylenol… and wondering why every time I go to a baby shower I get the third degree about when I'm getting married and having kids… grrr...
Sorry Darling, just be who you are and remember that sometimes friends are truly concerned, even though they should mind their own F'ing buiness.

Sorry Darling, just be who you are and remember that sometimes friends are truly concerned, even though they should mind their own F'ing buiness.
Thanks… I know some people really ask out of concern... and to them, it is the most natural road to follow… my road just seems to be a wee bit different thus far...

You ready? You look ready.
Just wrote a letter to a girl I like. About to watch The Bourne Identity.
"This is that human freedom, which all boast that they possess, and which consists solely in the fact, that men are conscious of their own desire, but are ignorant of the causes whereby that desire has been determined." -Baruch Spinoza

Getting ready to go to California this coming weekend.
What are you going to be doing there jrs?

Taking Tylenol… and wondering why every time I go to a baby shower I get the third degree about when I'm getting married and having kids… grrr...
I know how you feel people would ask me all the time Now that I look like a granny they just say "how many Children do you have?" when I say none, they and don't know what to say next Like 7thboy said, just do what you want

missing The Sims 2

You ready? You look ready.
Elaborate if you will/want to...... ??
About the letter not the Movie.
Summer is over and school is getting ready to start. So I wrote a letter telling her I hope school doesn't get in the way between us two getting to know each other more and hang out because I didn't think I could take that; I'd go insane.