Bruce Almighty

Tools    

A novel adaptation.
I'm not a big fan of Carrey, but you're right, it definitley sounds interesting.

Funny trailer. I'll pay to see it.
"Today, war is too important to be left to politicians. They have neither the time, the training, nor the inclination for strategic thought. I can no longer sit back and allow Communist infiltration, Communist indoctrination, Communist subversion and the international Communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids."

The Mad Prophet of the Movie Forums
there is a God.

Yes, i am planing to see this movie, it looks awesome. Carrey hasnt been in a good comedy since me myself and irene, and that was a bit of a let down.

It looks really good. I am happy the Jim Carrey is still around. He's cool and the plot looks more original than a lot of movies I've seen coming out lately. What?!? You mean a movie that isn't a sequel?!? God, about time!

Hmmmmmm........I wonder if he has that expansion in other areas................the toes come to mind.........

"I'm your hell, I'm your dream.......I'm nothing in between.......You know you wouldn't want it any other way".........

"Listen, when I slap you, you'll take it and like it"..........Humphrey Bogart..........Maltese Falcon.......

Graze on my lips and if those hills be dry, stray lower, where the pleasant fountains lie...........William Shakespeare.......