The Walking Dead: Season 5

Tools    

He was a great character back in Season 1-2, now he is there to pander to the fans......
Whatever. His simplicity is more realistic than all the "speeches" that have been thrown out by other characters. His lines are few, and that's damn good. Not every character has to have a locked-in bit of drama attached to them, and for his character to have some insightful dialogue scene is contrived. He's a doer not a talker. That speech is most likely being said in a later episode by another character, or him Idk, but they dont follow everything in comic exactly, and have moved times when things were said or happened before.

The Adventure Starts Here!
Great finale, I thought. Loads of fun, with a lot of tension on a handful of fronts right up till the very end.

I do have to ask myself, though, why Pete had access to enough alcohol to stay drunk so much, and for so long. They've been here for years. Why don't think just not allow their ONE surgeon to drink? Or stop picking up alcohol on their supply runs? Seriously, they would have run out by now, surely.

I found this quite amusing:

http://www.funnyordie.com/articles/9...-season-finale

Finale Spoilers

I thought Glen was a goner. My jaw was dropped until they showed the scene where he came back and whooped that guy the second time around. Whew!

Now that the Congresswomans architect husbands been killed that wall may be very temporary.

So what are these band of rovers that like to make zombies? The Wolfpack? Mustve been fans of WCW's N.W.O.

Up to this point Father Gabriel has to have been the most useless survivor ever on the series, and that includes baby Judith.

If Carol ever got Darryl drunk, and a bath, and they made a baby, would that baby be John Conner from The Terminator? Just the sheer badassedness from that baby would make any nanny take pause.

Great finale! Really enjoyed it. I was Glen was gone too, I was sitting there on my own shouting come on Glen! Good to see Lennie James again

I was being really dim last night, thinking about it in the wolves compound all the walkers with W carved in their foreheads means they were caught alive and when they turned they got the W, yes?

We've gone on holiday by mistake
Finale Spoilers

I thought Glen was a goner. My jaw was dropped until they showed the scene where he came back and whooped that guy the second time around. Whew!

Now that the Congresswomans architect husbands been killed that wall may be very temporary.

So what are these band of rovers that like to make zombies? The Wolfpack? Mustve been fans of WCW's N.W.O.

Up to this point Father Gabriel has to have been the most useless survivor ever on the series, and that includes baby Judith.

If Carol ever got Darryl drunk, and a bath, and they made a baby, would that baby be John Conner from The Terminator? Just the sheer badassedness from that baby would make any nanny take pause.
I knew Glenn would live the instant he got shot in the shoulder, just like I knew Tara would live when they found her and said she's hurt bad.

I'm new to The Waking Dead, just watched the whole lot in the past couple of months. Fantastic show, it's like that great Zombie movie you hoped and prayed for after Dawn of the Dead (1978), and there's 5 whole series of episodes(and more to come).

The show gets everything right, especially the most important aspect; Zombies themselves. Too many movies these days have the need to make superfast running Zombie's but these are the "classic" Zombie as it should be, slow enough that you can outrun but find yourself surrounded or up against too many then you're done for.

The characters are fantastic, I love how Carol has gone from being such a pointless character in series 1 and maybe 2 (I was sure she would be killed off at some point), to becoming maybe the biggest badass, never has my opinion of a character done such a 360 before. Dare I say my favourite charcter now. The scene where she saved the group from Terminus was totally badass.

Really disliked a couple of plotlines though,, the whole Prison plague at the start of series 4 I think was really bad, it's like now we have too many cast members so we're going to have a plague that wipes all of them out yet but doesn't kill any of the main players. Was really annoying when Glen was just hanging on. Also as someone else mentioned the whole Hospital crap was really bad this season. Everything else though fairly brilliant.

Don't know the comics so no idea where it's all going but looking forward to season 6. Can't help but think it would be a funny ending if they find out the rest of the world is ok and only East Coast USA had been affected this whole time. Not likely.

I am burdened with glorious purpose
I love this show so much. And I don't like horror or even zombie stories. I think it comes down to how interesting the characters are and my interest in history.

I teach history and one of the subjects is how society evolved and the evolution of civilizations. Hunter-gatherers to farmers. I've even referenced it in class and I know I shouldn't, lol. It's a bit violent for 6th graders.

Unfortunately, quite a few have watched it.