Come up with a better name than "Hard R"

Tools    

hah a nice one rufnek

same page diffrent section

(again keep in mind we have no other soruces for this whole thing than a wiki page but i still find this an intresting debate)

Starting in 2004, GKC Theatres (now Carmike) had 'R-Cards' that let teens see R-rated films without adult accompaniment. The cards generated much controversy, and Jack Valenti of the MPAA said in a news article: "I think it distorts and ruptures the intent of this voluntary film ratings system. All R-rated films are not alike."[28] The president of the National Association of Theatre Owners, John Fithian, also says that the cards can be harmful. He noted in a news article for the Christian Science Monitor that the R rating is "broad enough to include relatively family-friendly fare such as Billy Elliot and Erin Brockovich (both rated R for language) along with movies that push the extremes of violence, including Pulp Fiction and Kill Bill."[29]
what if the MPAA "borrowed" this idea , required these cards to be delat out with every R film determing the guideleines for it it would take some getting used to i think but it sounds better to me than saying "The following film has been rated Hard R"

mayb expand the idea someone could apply for one and if the fim in question is like say.....The Matrix theyed get it but if it was sometihng like......rob zobmie's halloween they would not

hah a nice one rufnek

same page diffrent section

(again keep in mind we have no other soruces for this whole thing than a wiki page but i still find this an intresting debate)

what if the MPAA "borrowed" this idea , required these cards to be delat out with every R film determing the guideleines for it it would take some getting used to i think but it sounds better to me than saying "The following film has been rated Hard R"

mayb expand the idea someone could apply for one and if the fim in question is like say.....The Matrix theyed get it but if it was sometihng like......rob zobmie's halloween they would not
Instead of R and Hard R, I think Hollywood should just plainly state what it's saying. The two categories would be "restricted" and "restricted and this time we really mean it, folks."